Queer Comics: Featuring Vexed Wisecracker
BY Patrick Yacco
April 14 2014 10:49 AM ET
Childhood toys have a special place in the hearts of many people, particularly queer geeks. It’s never easy giving up those memories, as seen in this week’s selection from Vexed Wisecracker. Creator Mike Van Waes also looks at the cycle of meeting the same person for the first time, as well as mustering up the courage to not talk to a guy at a bar.
Come back next week for more strips, and check out additional work from Van Waes at VexedWisecracker.com.
(Click each strip to enlarge.)
The Teddy Bear Denial
Meeting New People
The Fine Art of Flirting
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- Catholics: Antigay Leaders Get Boot, a Progressive Becomes American Archbishop
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers