Queer Comics: Featuring Vexed Wisecracker
BY Patrick Yacco
April 14 2014 10:49 AM ET
Childhood toys have a special place in the hearts of many people, particularly queer geeks. It’s never easy giving up those memories, as seen in this week’s selection from Vexed Wisecracker. Creator Mike Van Waes also looks at the cycle of meeting the same person for the first time, as well as mustering up the courage to not talk to a guy at a bar.
Come back next week for more strips, and check out additional work from Van Waes at VexedWisecracker.com.
(Click each strip to enlarge.)
The Teddy Bear Denial
Meeting New People
The Fine Art of Flirting
- Reports: Dallas Cowboys Eye Michael Sam for Practice Squad
- 7 Brave Campuses for LGBT Students in the South
- Op-ed: HIV Is No Longer A Death Sentence But It Still Isn't Easy
- Michael Sam Passed Over By Every NFL Team
- Op-ed: In The Long Run, Michael Sam Being Cut Was About Homophobia
- WATCH: 'Christian' Family's Terrifying Response to Son Coming Out