Queer Comics: Featuring Vexed Wisecracker
BY Patrick Yacco
April 14 2014 10:49 AM ET
Childhood toys have a special place in the hearts of many people, particularly queer geeks. It’s never easy giving up those memories, as seen in this week’s selection from Vexed Wisecracker. Creator Mike Van Waes also looks at the cycle of meeting the same person for the first time, as well as mustering up the courage to not talk to a guy at a bar.
Come back next week for more strips, and check out additional work from Van Waes at VexedWisecracker.com.
(Click each strip to enlarge.)
The Teddy Bear Denial
Meeting New People
The Fine Art of Flirting
- WATCH: Funny or Die Spoofs Kim Davis With Clerks and Recreation
- From Jail, Kim Davis Still Refuses to Issue Marriage Licenses
- Op-ed: Kim Davis Deserves Criticism But Not for Her Looks
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- The Best (and Worst) Tweets About Kim Davis
- Op-ed: It Doesn't Matter How Many Times Kim Davis Was Wed