Queer Comics: Featuring Vexed Wisecracker
BY Patrick Yacco
April 14 2014 10:49 AM ET
Childhood toys have a special place in the hearts of many people, particularly queer geeks. It’s never easy giving up those memories, as seen in this week’s selection from Vexed Wisecracker. Creator Mike Van Waes also looks at the cycle of meeting the same person for the first time, as well as mustering up the courage to not talk to a guy at a bar.
Come back next week for more strips, and check out additional work from Van Waes at VexedWisecracker.com.
(Click each strip to enlarge.)
The Teddy Bear Denial
Meeting New People
The Fine Art of Flirting
- WATCH: This Indiana Pizzeria Won't Cater Gay Weddings
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Ellen's 11 Most Uproarious, April Fool's-Approved Pranks
- An Open Letter from a Transgender Rabbi to Trans Teens Everywhere
- The Best Drag Take on Madonna Is By a Woman