Queer Comics: Featuring Vexed Wisecracker
BY Patrick Yacco
April 14 2014 10:49 AM ET
Childhood toys have a special place in the hearts of many people, particularly queer geeks. It’s never easy giving up those memories, as seen in this week’s selection from Vexed Wisecracker. Creator Mike Van Waes also looks at the cycle of meeting the same person for the first time, as well as mustering up the courage to not talk to a guy at a bar.
Come back next week for more strips, and check out additional work from Van Waes at VexedWisecracker.com.
(Click each strip to enlarge.)
The Teddy Bear Denial
Meeting New People
The Fine Art of Flirting
- #TBT: The Battle for the Bulge
- Josh Duggar Resigns From Antigay Family Research Council Amid Sexual Abuse Allegations
- 25 Unforgettable Gay TV Kisses
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Op-ed: Pride Needs to Include More Than the Young and Cute