Queer Comics: Featuring Vexed Wisecracker
BY Patrick Yacco
April 28 2014 2:54 PM ET
Sure, honesty can build the foundation for a solid relationship, but is it best to divulge every detail during a first encounter? Vexed Wisecracker by Mike Van Waes continues to poke fun at gay life, and this week's comics focus on dating across a number of sexualities and finding that special someone -- even if he's 2,000 miles away.
Come back next week for more strips, and check out additional work from Van Waes at VexedWisecracker.com.
(Click each strip to enlarge.)
The Honesty Defense
The Straight Girl Assumption
Gays of Great Import
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Tennessee Desperate to Keep Marriage Case Out of Court
- Vine Star Attempts to Justify Homophobic Video
- Report Debunks Right-Wing Claims of Military Persecution of Christians
- Three Philly Gay-Bashing Suspects Will Face Trial