Queer Comics: Featuring Vexed Wisecracker
BY Patrick Yacco
April 28 2014 3:54 PM ET
Sure, honesty can build the foundation for a solid relationship, but is it best to divulge every detail during a first encounter? Vexed Wisecracker by Mike Van Waes continues to poke fun at gay life, and this week's comics focus on dating across a number of sexualities and finding that special someone -- even if he's 2,000 miles away.
Come back next week for more strips, and check out additional work from Van Waes at VexedWisecracker.com.
(Click each strip to enlarge.)
The Honesty Defense
The Straight Girl Assumption
Gays of Great Import
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Rachel Maddow: The Fox News Debate Is 'Rigged'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?