Queer Comics: Featuring Vexed Wisecracker
BY Patrick Yacco
April 28 2014 3:54 PM ET
Sure, honesty can build the foundation for a solid relationship, but is it best to divulge every detail during a first encounter? Vexed Wisecracker by Mike Van Waes continues to poke fun at gay life, and this week's comics focus on dating across a number of sexualities and finding that special someone -- even if he's 2,000 miles away.
Come back next week for more strips, and check out additional work from Van Waes at VexedWisecracker.com.
(Click each strip to enlarge.)
The Honesty Defense
The Straight Girl Assumption
Gays of Great Import
- WATCH: Funny or Die Spoofs Kim Davis With Clerks and Recreation
- Donald Trump Takes a Day to Get Up to Speed on Kim Davis
- Westboro Baptist Joins the Anti-Kim Davis Bandwagon But the Reason May Surprise You
- Newlywed Photos That Will Make Kim Davis's Head Spin
- WATCH: Deaf Meets LGBT in New Romantic Series
- WATCH: Steve Grand Is Going to Be This Marine's Date to Marine Ball