WATCH: Grant Gustin Burns Rubber in The Flash 5-Minute Extended Trailer
BY Patrick Yacco
May 15 2014 1:30 PM ET
The CW has released a new five-minute trailer for the network's upcoming television program The Flash starring Grant Gustin. Gustin portrays Barry Allen, who was struck by lighting and after waking from a coma realizes that he is the fastest man alive.
As LGBT fans may remember, before his role as the Scarlet Speedster, Gustin appeared on Glee as Sebastian Smythe, a gay character who antagonizes the show's power couple, Blaine and Kurt.
The series, based on characters from DC Comics, also stars Law & Order's Jesse L. Martin, Ed’s Tom Cavanagh, and John Wesley Shipp, who also starred as Barry Allen in a version of the show that aired on CBS in the early 1990s.
The Flash is scheduled to air Tuesdays this fall on the CW.
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- WATCH: Mississippi Clerk Refuses to Wed Gay Couples, Quits After 24 Years
- Texas Pastor Who Threatened to Set Himself Aflame Now 'Loves' Gays
- George Takei Takes on Clarence Thomas and Donald Trump (and Wins!)
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor