WATCH: Grant Gustin Burns Rubber in The Flash 5-Minute Extended Trailer
BY Patrick Yacco
May 15 2014 1:30 PM ET
The CW has released a new five-minute trailer for the network's upcoming television program The Flash starring Grant Gustin. Gustin portrays Barry Allen, who was struck by lighting and after waking from a coma realizes that he is the fastest man alive.
As LGBT fans may remember, before his role as the Scarlet Speedster, Gustin appeared on Glee as Sebastian Smythe, a gay character who antagonizes the show's power couple, Blaine and Kurt.
The series, based on characters from DC Comics, also stars Law & Order's Jesse L. Martin, Ed’s Tom Cavanagh, and John Wesley Shipp, who also starred as Barry Allen in a version of the show that aired on CBS in the early 1990s.
The Flash is scheduled to air Tuesdays this fall on the CW.
- Couple Indicted Over Torture Death of 8-Year-Old They Thought Was Gay
- Artist Spotlight: Kent Monkman
- Hot Sheet: They Are Risen
- Capitol Hill Staffers Blocked for Antitrans Wikipedia Edits
- Michelle Duggar Gets Verdict In Her Quest Against LGBT Ordinance in Ark.
- Op-ed: In Mass. Politics, Love Now Dares to Speak Its Name