WATCH: Grant Gustin Burns Rubber in The Flash 5-Minute Extended Trailer
BY Patrick Yacco
May 15 2014 1:30 PM ET
The CW has released a new five-minute trailer for the network's upcoming television program The Flash starring Grant Gustin. Gustin portrays Barry Allen, who was struck by lighting and after waking from a coma realizes that he is the fastest man alive.
As LGBT fans may remember, before his role as the Scarlet Speedster, Gustin appeared on Glee as Sebastian Smythe, a gay character who antagonizes the show's power couple, Blaine and Kurt.
The series, based on characters from DC Comics, also stars Law & Order's Jesse L. Martin, Ed’s Tom Cavanagh, and John Wesley Shipp, who also starred as Barry Allen in a version of the show that aired on CBS in the early 1990s.
The Flash is scheduled to air Tuesdays this fall on the CW.
- 18 Camp Classic Musicals That Make Us Sing
- #TBT: The Battle for the Bulge
- Josh Duggar Resigns From Antigay Family Research Council Amid Sexual Abuse Allegations
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- 25 Unforgettable Gay TV Kisses
- BREAKING: Michael Sam Signed to Montreal Alouettes