Queer Comics: Featuring Vexed Wisecracker
BY Patrick Yacco
May 20 2014 11:12 AM ET
Could passive agressive comments about gay circuit parties just be masking jealousy over not being invited? The Vexed Wisecracker seems to think so. Staycations, road rage, and phone etiquette are featured in this week's comics.
Mike Van Waes brings his sharp eye to gay culture every week in Vexed Wisecracker strips. Come back next week for more strips, and check out additional work from Van Waes at VexedWisecracker.com.
(Click each strip to enlarge.)
Gays of a Feather
The Reality of Road Rage
A Phone-y Situation
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- Teen Jerusalem Pride Marcher Dies From Stabbing
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- UFC Women's Champ: 'I Wouldn't Refuse' to Fight a Trans Athlete
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers