Queer Comics: Featuring Vexed Wisecracker
BY Patrick Yacco
May 20 2014 11:12 AM ET
Could passive agressive comments about gay circuit parties just be masking jealousy over not being invited? The Vexed Wisecracker seems to think so. Staycations, road rage, and phone etiquette are featured in this week's comics.
Mike Van Waes brings his sharp eye to gay culture every week in Vexed Wisecracker strips. Come back next week for more strips, and check out additional work from Van Waes at VexedWisecracker.com.
(Click each strip to enlarge.)
Gays of a Feather
The Reality of Road Rage
A Phone-y Situation
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Op-ed: I Met My Best Friend on Grindr
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Op-ed: New Jersey's Most Antigay Teacher Shouldn't Have Her Job
- WATCH: The Weirdest Antigay Marriage Arguments Before the Supreme Court
- Prominent Queer Korean, Chicana Leader Killed in Her Atlanta Home