Queer Comics: Featuring Vexed Wisecracker
BY Patrick Yacco
May 20 2014 11:12 AM ET
Could passive agressive comments about gay circuit parties just be masking jealousy over not being invited? The Vexed Wisecracker seems to think so. Staycations, road rage, and phone etiquette are featured in this week's comics.
Mike Van Waes brings his sharp eye to gay culture every week in Vexed Wisecracker strips. Come back next week for more strips, and check out additional work from Van Waes at VexedWisecracker.com.
(Click each strip to enlarge.)
Gays of a Feather
The Reality of Road Rage
A Phone-y Situation
- WATCH: Rachel Maddow Smacks Down States Resisting Marriage Equality
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Out Photographer Slammed for Gay Iwo Jima Re-Creation
- Yet Another Court Tells Bobby Jindal to Issue Marriage Licenses
- Trans Woman Who Expanded Facebook's Gender Options Banned For Not Using 'Real Name'