Queer Comics: Featuring Vexed Wisecracker
BY Patrick Yacco
May 20 2014 11:12 AM ET
Could passive agressive comments about gay circuit parties just be masking jealousy over not being invited? The Vexed Wisecracker seems to think so. Staycations, road rage, and phone etiquette are featured in this week's comics.
Mike Van Waes brings his sharp eye to gay culture every week in Vexed Wisecracker strips. Come back next week for more strips, and check out additional work from Van Waes at VexedWisecracker.com.
(Click each strip to enlarge.)
Gays of a Feather
The Reality of Road Rage
A Phone-y Situation
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series