Queer Comics: Featuring Vexed Wisecracker
BY Patrick Yacco
May 20 2014 10:12 AM ET
Could passive agressive comments about gay circuit parties just be masking jealousy over not being invited? The Vexed Wisecracker seems to think so. Staycations, road rage, and phone etiquette are featured in this week's comics.
Mike Van Waes brings his sharp eye to gay culture every week in Vexed Wisecracker strips. Come back next week for more strips, and check out additional work from Van Waes at VexedWisecracker.com.
(Click each strip to enlarge.)
Gays of a Feather
The Reality of Road Rage
A Phone-y Situation
- Artist Spotlight: Carlos Barahona Possollo
- WATCH: Rachel Maddow Skewers Bobby Jindal Prayer Rally
- WATCH: George Takei Parodies TLC's My Husband’s Not Gay
- Alabama Probate Judges Association: We 'Cannot Legally' Issue Marriage Licenses to Gay Couples
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Chris Christie Lauded at Summit for Vetoing Same-Sex Marriage Bill