Queer-Casting the Next X-Men Movie
BY Brian Andersen
June 20 2014 8:00 AM ET
Mystique’s longtime lover, Destiny is an older mutant with the ability to see the future. She also helped raise one of the most popular X-Men, Rogue. That family dynamic is a soap opera–worthy story just waiting to be told.
Dream Casting: Helen Mirren
Helen Mirren is a Dame and an Academy Award winner. She starred in the comic book-turned-movie franchise entries Red and Red 2, where she kicked ass as a gun-toting retired spy. Mirren would own this role while adding a touch of class to the movie.
- Josh Duggar Resigns From Antigay Family Research Council Amid Sexual Abuse Allegations
- 25 Unforgettable Gay TV Kisses
- #TBT: The Battle for the Bulge
- For YouTube's 10th Birthday, the 10 Best LGBT Videos
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet