PHOTOS: The Costumes of Comic-Con 2014
BY Jase Peeples
July 28 2014 2:33 PM ET
Lovers of pop culture from around the globe descended on the San Diego Convention Center in Southern California over the weekend for the annual geektastic celebration known as Comic-Con International.
Throughout the four-day-event cosplayers could be found throughout the halls, rocking a creative kaleidoscope of costumes — ranging from the hottest heroes and sci-fi favorites, to gender-bending mutants, and one-of-a-kind characters.
On the following pages, take a look at a few of our favorite costumed fans who celebrated the 2014 event in style.
- WATCH: Obama Bundler, HRC Founder Terry Bean Arrested on Sex Crimes Charges
- Smoke Signals' Gay Actor Turned Doctor Lands New Career-Defining Role
- 6 Bad Signs of a Good Relationship
- These 48 Trans Women and Men Changed the World
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Transgender Pioneer and Stone Butch Blues Author Leslie Feinberg Has Died