PHOTOS: The Costumes of Comic-Con 2014
BY Jase Peeples
July 28 2014 3:33 PM ET
Lovers of pop culture from around the globe descended on the San Diego Convention Center in Southern California over the weekend for the annual geektastic celebration known as Comic-Con International.
Throughout the four-day-event cosplayers could be found throughout the halls, rocking a creative kaleidoscope of costumes — ranging from the hottest heroes and sci-fi favorites, to gender-bending mutants, and one-of-a-kind characters.
On the following pages, take a look at a few of our favorite costumed fans who celebrated the 2014 event in style.
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- 11 Sweet Celebrity Tweets Celebrating Ireland's Marriage Equality Win
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- 25 Unforgettable Gay TV Kisses