BY Jeremy Kinser
April 20 2012 6:42 PM ET
8. EXHIBITion: “Pushing the Illusion: The Art of Jose A. Guzman-Colon”
One of the largest collections of television drag stars, club personalities, and trans culture–based artists captured in moments of “realness” marks the first exhibition from photographer Jose A. Guzman-Colon. Opening at L.A.'s PoptART gallery April 26. For more information go to LAPopTart.com.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Has Gaga Lost the Gays?
- Jon Stewart Remembers When The NFL's Biggest Distraction Was a Gay Player
- Philly: Catholic High School Fires Basketball Coach for Connection to Antigay Beating
- Op-ed: The Trouble With Teen Wolf
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media