BY Jeremy Kinser
April 20 2012 6:42 PM ET
8. EXHIBITion: “Pushing the Illusion: The Art of Jose A. Guzman-Colon”
One of the largest collections of television drag stars, club personalities, and trans culture–based artists captured in moments of “realness” marks the first exhibition from photographer Jose A. Guzman-Colon. Opening at L.A.'s PoptART gallery April 26. For more information go to LAPopTart.com.
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- Vatican Official Calls Irish Marriage Vote 'Defeat for Humanity'
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun