BY Jeremy Kinser
April 20 2012 6:42 PM ET
8. EXHIBITion: “Pushing the Illusion: The Art of Jose A. Guzman-Colon”
One of the largest collections of television drag stars, club personalities, and trans culture–based artists captured in moments of “realness” marks the first exhibition from photographer Jose A. Guzman-Colon. Opening at L.A.'s PoptART gallery April 26. For more information go to LAPopTart.com.
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Michigan Woman Sues Planet Fitness Over Trans-Inclusive Locker Room
- Is It Time for These Indiana Events to Relocate?