BY Jeremy Kinser
April 20 2012 6:42 PM ET
8. EXHIBITion: “Pushing the Illusion: The Art of Jose A. Guzman-Colon”
One of the largest collections of television drag stars, club personalities, and trans culture–based artists captured in moments of “realness” marks the first exhibition from photographer Jose A. Guzman-Colon. Opening at L.A.'s PoptART gallery April 26. For more information go to LAPopTart.com.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- WATCH: Protestors Argue With Supporters of Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- WATCH: Russian Army Sings 'Barbie Girl'
- Rachel Maddow Spoofs Minnesota Senate's 'No Eye Contact' Rule