BY Jeremy Kinser
April 20 2012 6:42 PM ET
8. EXHIBITion: “Pushing the Illusion: The Art of Jose A. Guzman-Colon”
One of the largest collections of television drag stars, club personalities, and trans culture–based artists captured in moments of “realness” marks the first exhibition from photographer Jose A. Guzman-Colon. Opening at L.A.'s PoptART gallery April 26. For more information go to LAPopTart.com.
- WATCH: This Indiana Pizzeria Won't Cater Gay Weddings
- More Celebs Tweet Off on Indiana
- WATCH: Conan's Hilarious Interview With Indiana's 'Religious Freedom Czar'
- An Open Letter from a Transgender Rabbi to Trans Teens Everywhere
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation