BY Jeremy Kinser
April 20 2012 6:42 PM ET
1. MUSIC: Love Is a Four Letter Word, Jason Mraz
The new album from the Grammy Award–winner — who also happens to be a very vocal advocate for marriage equality — is a celebration of all kinds of love and features his latest number 1 hit, "I Won't Give Up."
- Pride at Work Tells HRC: ‘Enough Is Enough’
- WATCH: Antigay Ky. Clerk Inadvertently Married This Queer Couple
- WATCH: How This 12-Year-Old Lacrosse Player Found His Courage
- After Years of Hiding in Hollywood, Trans Actress Trace Lysette Is Finally 'Living Out Loud'
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- WATCH: 'Reporting Tonight: Thomas Roberts,' First Out Gay Man To Anchor Network News