BY Jeremy Kinser
April 20 2012 6:42 PM ET
1. MUSIC: Love Is a Four Letter Word, Jason Mraz
The new album from the Grammy Award–winner — who also happens to be a very vocal advocate for marriage equality — is a celebration of all kinds of love and features his latest number 1 hit, "I Won't Give Up."
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- Out NYC Owner Hires Omar Sharif Jr. as Community Liaison
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- Greenland Parliament Unanimously Green-Lights Marriage Equality