BY Jeremy Kinser
April 20 2012 6:42 PM ET
1. MUSIC: Love Is a Four Letter Word, Jason Mraz
The new album from the Grammy Award–winner — who also happens to be a very vocal advocate for marriage equality — is a celebration of all kinds of love and features his latest number 1 hit, "I Won't Give Up."
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Same-Sex Couple's Kiss Sparks U.K. Bus Driver's Antigay Rant
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- Philadelphia's First LGBT Liaison, Gloria Casarez, Dead at 42