BY Jeremy Kinser
May 04 2012 4:00 PM ET
10. FILM: The Perfect Family
A restrained performance by Kathleen Turner highlights this broad dramedy about a devoutly religious woman whose quest to become Catholic of the Year is challenged by, among other things, her pregnant lesbian daughter. In a wink at his role in The Thorn Birds, Richard Chamberlain costars as a monsignor. Turner and director Anne Renton discuss the film here. Now playing in select theaters.
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too
- Tim Cook on Standing Up to Discrimination: 'It’s Time for All of Us'
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media