BY Jeremy Kinser
May 04 2012 4:00 PM ET
4. THEATRE: Follies
The Tony-nominated Broadway revival of Stephen Sondheim and James Goldman’s 1971 masterpiece now sparkles in Los Angeles like fine champagne. As old frenemies stuck in a soapy love quadrangle, peerless divas Victoria Clark and Jan Maxwell headline this reunion for aging chorines, but the show’s secret weapon is Elaine Paige, who entertains maybe-gay cater waiters with her impassioned “I'm Still Here.” Through June 9. For more information go here.
- Op-Ed: Gay Purple Heart Recipient Says 'Mission Not Accomplished'
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either