BY Jeremy Kinser
May 04 2012 4:00 PM ET
4. THEATRE: Follies
The Tony-nominated Broadway revival of Stephen Sondheim and James Goldman’s 1971 masterpiece now sparkles in Los Angeles like fine champagne. As old frenemies stuck in a soapy love quadrangle, peerless divas Victoria Clark and Jan Maxwell headline this reunion for aging chorines, but the show’s secret weapon is Elaine Paige, who entertains maybe-gay cater waiters with her impassioned “I'm Still Here.” Through June 9. For more information go here.
- Artist Spotlight: Roberta Marrero
- Has Gaga Lost the Gays?
- Philly: Catholic High School Fires Basketball Coach for Connection to Antigay Beating
- Jon Stewart Remembers When The NFL's Biggest Distraction Was a Gay Player
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- ISIS Propaganda Claims Gays Are 'Pedophiles,' 'Animals'