BY Jeremy Kinser
May 04 2012 3:00 PM ET
4. THEATRE: Follies
The Tony-nominated Broadway revival of Stephen Sondheim and James Goldman’s 1971 masterpiece now sparkles in Los Angeles like fine champagne. As old frenemies stuck in a soapy love quadrangle, peerless divas Victoria Clark and Jan Maxwell headline this reunion for aging chorines, but the show’s secret weapon is Elaine Paige, who entertains maybe-gay cater waiters with her impassioned “I'm Still Here.” Through June 9. For more information go here.
- WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever!
- 13 Classic Companies Top HRC's New Corporate Equality Index
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- Op-ed: What I Didn't Learn in Catholic School
- Op-ed: Why I Filmed My Coming Out Journey
- Antigay Think Tank Could Use a Copy Editor
- Women New Family Ties: Meredith Baxter Marries Nancy Locke December 09 2013 8:01 PM
- Travel Spider-Man Will Welcome In 2014 In Times Square December 09 2013 7:52 PM
- Election Is Marriage Equality Still Politically Dangerous, Even in Mass.? December 09 2013 7:09 PM
- Entertainment News Tig Notaro Nominated for Best Comedy Album December 09 2013 6:08 PM
- HIV & AIDS Republican Pol: Gays Want Free Medical Care Because of AIDS December 09 2013 6:04 PM
- Parenting Israel Again Deals Gay Couples, Families Legislative Setback December 09 2013 4:10 PM
- Business America's Best Places to Work, According to HRC December 09 2013 3:49 PM