BY Jeremy Kinser
May 04 2012 4:00 PM ET
4. THEATRE: Follies
The Tony-nominated Broadway revival of Stephen Sondheim and James Goldman’s 1971 masterpiece now sparkles in Los Angeles like fine champagne. As old frenemies stuck in a soapy love quadrangle, peerless divas Victoria Clark and Jan Maxwell headline this reunion for aging chorines, but the show’s secret weapon is Elaine Paige, who entertains maybe-gay cater waiters with her impassioned “I'm Still Here.” Through June 9. For more information go here.
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- 2014's Gayest Cities in America