Hot Sheet: Cheyenne Jackson Changes His Tune
BY Jeremy Kinser
May 11 2012 4:00 PM ET
7. BOOK: Odd Girls and Twilight Lovers: A History of Lesbian Life in 20th Century America
Lillian Faderman’s landmark 1991 chronicle of female relationships from post-Victorian era tender friendships through to the more overt lesbian romances during the sexual revolution of the ’60s and ’70s is now available in a new edition (Columbia University Press, $24.50).
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Op-ed: Think Before You Tweet 'Homophobe'
- Right-Wingers Claim Gay Republicans Are 'Wrong,' 'Terrible Role Models'
- Welcome to Night Vale: Where Queer Is Normal and Normal Is Bizarre