Hot Sheet: Cheyenne Jackson Changes His Tune
BY Jeremy Kinser
May 11 2012 4:00 PM ET
7. BOOK: Odd Girls and Twilight Lovers: A History of Lesbian Life in 20th Century America
Lillian Faderman’s landmark 1991 chronicle of female relationships from post-Victorian era tender friendships through to the more overt lesbian romances during the sexual revolution of the ’60s and ’70s is now available in a new edition (Columbia University Press, $24.50).
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- Op-ed: Whither Gay Provincetown?
- U.S. Marine Claims 'Trans Panic' in Murder of Trans Filipina Jennifer Laude
- Op-ed: We Just Saw a Turning Point for Global LGBT Rights