Hot Sheet: Cheyenne Jackson Changes His Tune
BY Jeremy Kinser
May 11 2012 4:00 PM ET
7. BOOK: Odd Girls and Twilight Lovers: A History of Lesbian Life in 20th Century America
Lillian Faderman’s landmark 1991 chronicle of female relationships from post-Victorian era tender friendships through to the more overt lesbian romances during the sexual revolution of the ’60s and ’70s is now available in a new edition (Columbia University Press, $24.50).
- WATCH: Picking Up Random Strangers Of The Same Sex
- Op-ed: Burning Books, One Word at a Time
- Illinois GOP Tosses Antigay Committee Members
- Woman, Boyfriend Sentenced For Beating Suspected Gay Son To Death
- WATCH: UMass Rally Shouts Down Westboro’s Attempted Picket of Derrick Gordon
- Is the T Word the New N Word?