Hot Sheet: Cheyenne Jackson Changes His Tune
BY Jeremy Kinser
May 11 2012 4:00 PM ET
7. BOOK: Odd Girls and Twilight Lovers: A History of Lesbian Life in 20th Century America
Lillian Faderman’s landmark 1991 chronicle of female relationships from post-Victorian era tender friendships through to the more overt lesbian romances during the sexual revolution of the ’60s and ’70s is now available in a new edition (Columbia University Press, $24.50).
- Indiana Scrambling to 'Clarify' Discriminatory Law
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana