Hot Sheet: Cheyenne Jackson Changes His Tune
BY Jeremy Kinser
May 11 2012 4:00 PM ET
7. BOOK: Odd Girls and Twilight Lovers: A History of Lesbian Life in 20th Century America
Lillian Faderman’s landmark 1991 chronicle of female relationships from post-Victorian era tender friendships through to the more overt lesbian romances during the sexual revolution of the ’60s and ’70s is now available in a new edition (Columbia University Press, $24.50).
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- Rachel Maddow: The Fox News Debate Is 'Rigged'
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?