Hot Sheet: Cheyenne Jackson Changes His Tune
BY Jeremy Kinser
May 11 2012 4:00 PM ET
6. THEATRE: Desperately Seeking the Exit
In his hysterical one-man show Peter Michael Marino dishes the backstage dirt on his notorious musical adaptation of the Madonna vehicle Desperately Seeking Susan, which, strangely, used the songs of Blondie. Performed at New York’s Triple Underground through May 18. Watch the trailer here.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- Lesbian-Led U.S Women Are One Win Away From The World Cup!
- Mike Huckabee: Selfish 'Redefinition of Love' Is Destroying Marriage
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Abby Wambach on Winning, her Wife, and the Elusive World Cup