Hot Sheet: Cheyenne Jackson Changes His Tune
BY Jeremy Kinser
May 11 2012 4:00 PM ET
6. THEATRE: Desperately Seeking the Exit
In his hysterical one-man show Peter Michael Marino dishes the backstage dirt on his notorious musical adaptation of the Madonna vehicle Desperately Seeking Susan, which, strangely, used the songs of Blondie. Performed at New York’s Triple Underground through May 18. Watch the trailer here.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- PHOTOS: Toronto Shows Off Its Pride
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'