Hot Sheet: Cheyenne Jackson Changes His Tune
BY Jeremy Kinser
May 11 2012 3:00 PM ET
6. THEATRE: Desperately Seeking the Exit
In his hysterical one-man show Peter Michael Marino dishes the backstage dirt on his notorious musical adaptation of the Madonna vehicle Desperately Seeking Susan, which, strangely, used the songs of Blondie. Performed at New York’s Triple Underground through May 18. Watch the trailer here.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Op-ed: The Decade Masturbation Burst Out of the Closet Before I Did
- Antigay Activist: Buy My 'No Such Thing as Gay' Book
- PHOTOS: Explore Genderqueer and Other Genders Beyond the Binary
- Is the 'Not Gay No More' Guy for Real?
- WATCH: Obama Bundler, HRC Founder Terry Bean Arrested on Sex Crimes Charges