Hot Sheet: Cheyenne Jackson Changes His Tune
BY Jeremy Kinser
May 11 2012 4:00 PM ET
6. THEATRE: Desperately Seeking the Exit
In his hysterical one-man show Peter Michael Marino dishes the backstage dirt on his notorious musical adaptation of the Madonna vehicle Desperately Seeking Susan, which, strangely, used the songs of Blondie. Performed at New York’s Triple Underground through May 18. Watch the trailer here.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- Ex-BYU Student Assaulted, Evicted After Coming Out
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.