Hot Sheet: Cheyenne Jackson Changes His Tune
BY Jeremy Kinser
May 11 2012 4:00 PM ET
6. THEATRE: Desperately Seeking the Exit
In his hysterical one-man show Peter Michael Marino dishes the backstage dirt on his notorious musical adaptation of the Madonna vehicle Desperately Seeking Susan, which, strangely, used the songs of Blondie. Performed at New York’s Triple Underground through May 18. Watch the trailer here.
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Alabama's Antigay Judge Roy Moore Slapped With New Ethics Charges
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers