Hot Sheet: You Have To Believe We Are Magic!
BY Jeremy Kinser
May 24 2012 11:44 PM ET
8. THEATRE: BitchSlap!
Catty barbs fly fast and furious as the notorious rivalry between screen greats Joan Crawford and Bette Davis is examined through the eyes of gossip columnist Hedda Hopper in this ribald comedy. Performed through June 17 at L.A.’s Macha Theatre. For more information go here.
- 10 Snarky Quotes That Will Make You Miss Michael Kors on Project Runway
- Buck Angel Shuts Down Transgender Surgery Fundraising Site
- Blogger: Salvation Army No Friend to LGBT Folks
- PHOTOS: India's Supreme Court Reinstates Sodomy Ban
- The Many Faces of LGBT Family
- Op-ed: Two and a Half Men Introduces Trans Character, Manages to Stay Respectful
- Religion Blogger: Salvation Army No Friend to LGBT Folks 29 min 24 sec ago
- Travel PHOTOS: Happy Gay People on Beaches 1 hour 5 min ago
- Media Michelle Malkin Sells Twitter Aggregator to Christian Media Company 1 hour 9 min ago
- Parenting Northern Ireland Lifts Ban on Same-Sex Couples Adopting 1 hour 35 min ago
- Women WATCH: Behold! Tina Fey & Amy Poehler Are Back in First Golden Globes Promo 1 hour 46 min ago
- Entertainment News Carmen Carrera & Her Victoria's Secret Dream 2 hours 43 min ago
- Politics India's Supreme Court Reinstates Sodomy Ban 11:55 AM