Hot Sheet: You Have To Believe We Are Magic!
BY Jeremy Kinser
May 25 2012 12:44 AM ET
8. THEATRE: BitchSlap!
Catty barbs fly fast and furious as the notorious rivalry between screen greats Joan Crawford and Bette Davis is examined through the eyes of gossip columnist Hedda Hopper in this ribald comedy. Performed through June 17 at L.A.’s Macha Theatre. For more information go here.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- 52 LGBT Superheroes and Villains
- Op-ed: I'm a Lesbian Targeted by the Bathroom Police
- WATCH: Kentucky Clerk Defends Marriage Equality Opposition, Wants Licenses Issued Online
- The Advocate's 31 Favorite Films of Outfest 2015
- WATCH: Kids React to Same-Sex Marriage Ruling