Hot Sheet: You Have To Believe We Are Magic!
BY Jeremy Kinser
May 25 2012 12:44 AM ET
8. THEATRE: BitchSlap!
Catty barbs fly fast and furious as the notorious rivalry between screen greats Joan Crawford and Bette Davis is examined through the eyes of gossip columnist Hedda Hopper in this ribald comedy. Performed through June 17 at L.A.’s Macha Theatre. For more information go here.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- REPORT: Bisexuals Face Biphobia at Doctor's Office, LGBT Groups
- Out NYC Owner Hires Omar Sharif Jr. as Community Liaison
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses