Hot Sheet: You Have To Believe We Are Magic!
BY Jeremy Kinser
May 24 2012 11:44 PM ET
8. THEATRE: BitchSlap!
Catty barbs fly fast and furious as the notorious rivalry between screen greats Joan Crawford and Bette Davis is examined through the eyes of gossip columnist Hedda Hopper in this ribald comedy. Performed through June 17 at L.A.’s Macha Theatre. For more information go here.
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Partner of Sydney Siege Hero Remembers His 'Soulmate'
- Emily Blunt: 'I Want to Be a Gay Icon'