Hot Sheet: You Have To Believe We Are Magic!
BY Jeremy Kinser
May 24 2012 11:44 PM ET
8. THEATRE: BitchSlap!
Catty barbs fly fast and furious as the notorious rivalry between screen greats Joan Crawford and Bette Davis is examined through the eyes of gossip columnist Hedda Hopper in this ribald comedy. Performed through June 17 at L.A.’s Macha Theatre. For more information go here.
- Tyler Curry Op-ed: The Other Obligation That Comes With HIV 16 min 40 sec ago
- Film Queer Fan Art: The Hobbit 46 min 53 sec ago
- Acceptance Matters Op-ed: My Father's Daughter 2 hours 16 min ago
- Politics Phobie Awards: The 13 Worst People of the Year 4:00 AM
- Women 17 Reasons to Swoon Over Androgynous Model Harmony Boucher December 12 2013 8:48 PM
- Travel WestJet Showers Fliers With Holiday Gifts December 12 2013 8:18 PM
- Television 5 Reasons to Plug In to Masters of Sex December 12 2013 7:22 PM