Hot Sheet: You Have To Believe We Are Magic!
BY Jeremy Kinser
May 25 2012 12:44 AM ET
8. THEATRE: BitchSlap!
Catty barbs fly fast and furious as the notorious rivalry between screen greats Joan Crawford and Bette Davis is examined through the eyes of gossip columnist Hedda Hopper in this ribald comedy. Performed through June 17 at L.A.’s Macha Theatre. For more information go here.
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- Lesbian-Led U.S Women Are One Win Away From The World Cup!
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- Abby Wambach on Winning, her Wife, and the Elusive World Cup
- Op-ed: Your Team Can't Handle a Gay Player? Then Your Team Sucks
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights