Hot Sheet: You Have To Believe We Are Magic!
BY Jeremy Kinser
May 25 2012 12:44 AM ET
1. MUSIC: Magic Hour, Scissor Sisters
The contagious euphoria of the dance quintet is evident again with the band’s fourth album, on which Jake and company collaborate with Calvin Harris and Pharrell Williams. Besides the hands-in-the-air exuberance of the first single, “Only the Horses,” highlights include “Shady Love,” featuring guest vocals by bi rapper-singer Azealia Banks, and “Let’s Have a Kiki,” which is not only the best song title of the year but provides a workout for the amazing Ana Matronic. Watch a promo for the album here.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- North Carolina Governor to Veto Antigay Measure
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun