Hot Sheet: You Have To Believe We Are Magic!
BY Jeremy Kinser
May 25 2012 12:44 AM ET
1. MUSIC: Magic Hour, Scissor Sisters
The contagious euphoria of the dance quintet is evident again with the band’s fourth album, on which Jake and company collaborate with Calvin Harris and Pharrell Williams. Besides the hands-in-the-air exuberance of the first single, “Only the Horses,” highlights include “Shady Love,” featuring guest vocals by bi rapper-singer Azealia Banks, and “Let’s Have a Kiki,” which is not only the best song title of the year but provides a workout for the amazing Ana Matronic. Watch a promo for the album here.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- Op-ed: Will GOP Candidates Sign NOM’s 2016 Hate Pledge?
- Here's How You Can Celebrate Trans Pride on Facebook, Too!
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality