Hot Sheet: You Have To Believe We Are Magic!
BY Jeremy Kinser
May 24 2012 11:44 PM ET
1. MUSIC: Magic Hour, Scissor Sisters
The contagious euphoria of the dance quintet is evident again with the band’s fourth album, on which Jake and company collaborate with Calvin Harris and Pharrell Williams. Besides the hands-in-the-air exuberance of the first single, “Only the Horses,” highlights include “Shady Love,” featuring guest vocals by bi rapper-singer Azealia Banks, and “Let’s Have a Kiki,” which is not only the best song title of the year but provides a workout for the amazing Ana Matronic. Watch a promo for the album here.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Obama Bundler, HRC Founder Terry Bean Arrested on Sex Crimes Charges
- Op-ed: How Gay Genius Alan Turing Got Me Through Middle School
- Robbie Rogers's Memoir Kicks Around Depression, Redemption, And Coming Out
- Op-ed: Why I Quit My Job at the United Nations
- Smoke Signals' Gay Actor Turned Doctor Lands New Career-Defining Role