Hot Sheet: Neil Patrick and David Open Up to Oprah
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 01 2012 3:50 PM ET
6. PERFORMANCE: Baby Daddy
Out entertainer Alec Mapa returns in an encore presentation of the hilarious chronicle of the adventures he encountered when he and his husband adopted a 5-year old boy. At L.A.’s Renberg Theatre through Saturday. For more information go to LAGayCenter.org.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- These Indiana Businesses Haven't Weighed in on Discrimination
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Gov. Mike Pence: 'This Is a Perception Problem'