Hot Sheet: Neil Patrick and David Open Up to Oprah
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 01 2012 3:50 PM ET
3. TV: Oprah’s Next Chapter
Neil Patrick Harris and fiancé David Burtka host Oprah Winfrey in their gracious home for a candid chat about coming out, their decision to have children, and the pressures of representing as a gay family. Premieres Sunday on OWN.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More More Racist Than Antigay?
- 60 Homoerotic Album Covers
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Straight Talk With Years & Years' Olly Alexander, the U.K.'s New Gay Pop Star