Hot Sheet: Neil Patrick and David Open Up to Oprah
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 01 2012 3:50 PM ET
3. TV: Oprah’s Next Chapter
Neil Patrick Harris and fiancé David Burtka host Oprah Winfrey in their gracious home for a candid chat about coming out, their decision to have children, and the pressures of representing as a gay family. Premieres Sunday on OWN.
- WATCH: Gay Couple Assaulted at Dallas BBQ in Chelsea
- Drag Race's Trixie Mattel: 'I Actually Thought I Would Win'
- WATCH: Jon Stewart's Mic-Drop on Antigay GOP's 'Slim Chances' at White House
- Meet the Same-Sex Couple Who Made Dodger Stadium Swoon
- POLL: Americans Prefer Gay President to Evangelical or Tea Partier
- WATCH: Ben Carson Thinks President Can Ignore Courts on Marriage Equality