Hot Sheet: Neil Patrick and David Open Up to Oprah
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 01 2012 3:50 PM ET
3. TV: Oprah’s Next Chapter
Neil Patrick Harris and fiancé David Burtka host Oprah Winfrey in their gracious home for a candid chat about coming out, their decision to have children, and the pressures of representing as a gay family. Premieres Sunday on OWN.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Has Gaga Lost the Gays?
- Philly: Catholic High School Fires Basketball Coach for Connection to Antigay Beating
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- Jon Stewart Remembers When The NFL's Biggest Distraction Was a Gay Player
- PHOTOS: Meet the First Trans Man to Win a Gay Games Gold in Powerlifting