Hot Sheet: Neil Patrick and David Open Up to Oprah
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 01 2012 3:50 PM ET
3. TV: Oprah’s Next Chapter
Neil Patrick Harris and fiancé David Burtka host Oprah Winfrey in their gracious home for a candid chat about coming out, their decision to have children, and the pressures of representing as a gay family. Premieres Sunday on OWN.
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- PHOTOS: Pride for Days In San Francisco
- Arkansas County Clerk Resigns Over Marriage Equality
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Here's How You Can Celebrate Trans Pride on Facebook, Too!
- 21 Best (and Worst) Queer Movie Villains