Hot Sheet: Neil Patrick and David Open Up to Oprah
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 01 2012 3:50 PM ET
2. DVD: Ultrasuede: In Search of Halston
The great American fashion designer’s colorful life and fascinating career — including how a deal with JC Penney led to his downfall — is chronicled by director Whitney Sudler-Smith using archival footage and insightful new interviews with Liza Minnelli, Anjelica Huston, and André Leon Talley. Now on DVD.
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- Same-Sex Couple's Kiss Sparks U.K. Bus Driver's Antigay Rant
- WATCH: As Marriage Equality Spreads, Judge Rules NOM Can't Recoup $700K in Legal Fees