Hot Sheet: Neil Patrick and David Open Up to Oprah
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 01 2012 3:50 PM ET
2. DVD: Ultrasuede: In Search of Halston
The great American fashion designer’s colorful life and fascinating career — including how a deal with JC Penney led to his downfall — is chronicled by director Whitney Sudler-Smith using archival footage and insightful new interviews with Liza Minnelli, Anjelica Huston, and André Leon Talley. Now on DVD.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'
- Trans Woman Dares Bible-Quoting Councilman to Stone Her to Death