Hot Sheet: Neil Patrick and David Open Up to Oprah
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 01 2012 3:50 PM ET
2. DVD: Ultrasuede: In Search of Halston
The great American fashion designer’s colorful life and fascinating career — including how a deal with JC Penney led to his downfall — is chronicled by director Whitney Sudler-Smith using archival footage and insightful new interviews with Liza Minnelli, Anjelica Huston, and André Leon Talley. Now on DVD.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Sweden Is Adding a Gender-Neutral Pronoun to Its Dictionary
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.