Hot Sheet: Neil Patrick and David Open Up to Oprah
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 01 2012 3:50 PM ET
2. DVD: Ultrasuede: In Search of Halston
The great American fashion designer’s colorful life and fascinating career — including how a deal with JC Penney led to his downfall — is chronicled by director Whitney Sudler-Smith using archival footage and insightful new interviews with Liza Minnelli, Anjelica Huston, and André Leon Talley. Now on DVD.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.