Hot Sheet: Neil Patrick and David Open Up to Oprah
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 01 2012 3:50 PM ET
2. DVD: Ultrasuede: In Search of Halston
The great American fashion designer’s colorful life and fascinating career — including how a deal with JC Penney led to his downfall — is chronicled by director Whitney Sudler-Smith using archival footage and insightful new interviews with Liza Minnelli, Anjelica Huston, and André Leon Talley. Now on DVD.
- Teen Jerusalem Pride Marcher Dies From Stabbing
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Op-ed: Why I Unfriended My Mother
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Greg Louganis on Caitlyn Jenner: 'We All Have Our Own Journeys'
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication