Hot Sheet: True Blood Returns
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 08 2012 5:53 PM ET
5. BOOK: The Truth Is Bad Enough: What Became of the Happy Hustler?
Michael Kearns has made history twice: In the 1970s he was the first actor on record to come out as gay and in 1992 was the first to reveal on TV that he had HIV. Also a gifted writer, Kearns has penned a sensational memoir (Create Space, $15.95) that looks back at more than a half century as he evolved from ribald party boy to impassioned artist-activist to doting father.
- Where in the World Are The Happiest Gay Men?
- Clemson University Fans Tell Football Coach to Punt Antigay Fundraiser
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- Op-ed: Let's Keep the Momentum Going After Win in Ireland
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend