Hot Sheet: True Blood Returns
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 08 2012 5:53 PM ET
5. BOOK: The Truth Is Bad Enough: What Became of the Happy Hustler?
Michael Kearns has made history twice: In the 1970s he was the first actor on record to come out as gay and in 1992 was the first to reveal on TV that he had HIV. Also a gifted writer, Kearns has penned a sensational memoir (Create Space, $15.95) that looks back at more than a half century as he evolved from ribald party boy to impassioned artist-activist to doting father.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Arkansas Governor Won't Sign Bill — Yet
- Frankie Grande: Smoking 'Ain't Cute,' Guys
- Mike Pence 'Abhors' Discrimination? His Record Shows Otherwise
- Ellen's 11 Most Uproarious, April Fool's-Approved Pranks
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation