Hot Sheet: Tom Cruise Rocks Out in Chaps
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 15 2012 5:19 PM ET
2. DVD: The Sarah Silverman Program: The Complete Series
Over three seasons the deranged but lovable naïf alter ego of comic Sarah Silverman got into some unique and always hilarious misadventures, such as becoming a spokesperson for AIDS, letting her mustache grow out, and pretending to be a lesbian — and often with her unstereotypical gay neighbors, Brian and Steve. All 32 episodes of the GLAAD Award-nominated series are included in this boxed set, which is available Tuesday.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Why the Mississippi Marriage Win Is Our Most Important Yet
- Meet This Year's 'Prime Time 25'
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'