Hot Sheet: Tom Cruise Rocks Out in Chaps
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 15 2012 6:19 PM ET
2. DVD: The Sarah Silverman Program: The Complete Series
Over three seasons the deranged but lovable naïf alter ego of comic Sarah Silverman got into some unique and always hilarious misadventures, such as becoming a spokesperson for AIDS, letting her mustache grow out, and pretending to be a lesbian — and often with her unstereotypical gay neighbors, Brian and Steve. All 32 episodes of the GLAAD Award-nominated series are included in this boxed set, which is available Tuesday.
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- Gay High-Schooler Gets Date for Prom — With Straight Best Friend
- AIDS Org. Made Men Over 40 Pay to Attend Pool Party
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel
- Op-ed: The White Party and Gay Culture Need More Color