Hot Sheet: Tom Cruise Rocks Out in Chaps
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 15 2012 6:19 PM ET
2. DVD: The Sarah Silverman Program: The Complete Series
Over three seasons the deranged but lovable naïf alter ego of comic Sarah Silverman got into some unique and always hilarious misadventures, such as becoming a spokesperson for AIDS, letting her mustache grow out, and pretending to be a lesbian — and often with her unstereotypical gay neighbors, Brian and Steve. All 32 episodes of the GLAAD Award-nominated series are included in this boxed set, which is available Tuesday.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- WATCH: In Pat Robertson's Latest Diatribe, Gays Are 'Terrorists'
- Idaho Gov. Begs Court to Reverse 'Bad Law' of Marriage Equality