Hot Sheet: Tom Cruise Rocks Out in Chaps
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 15 2012 6:19 PM ET
2. DVD: The Sarah Silverman Program: The Complete Series
Over three seasons the deranged but lovable naïf alter ego of comic Sarah Silverman got into some unique and always hilarious misadventures, such as becoming a spokesperson for AIDS, letting her mustache grow out, and pretending to be a lesbian — and often with her unstereotypical gay neighbors, Brian and Steve. All 32 episodes of the GLAAD Award-nominated series are included in this boxed set, which is available Tuesday.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Op-ed: Indiana's 'Turn Away Gays' Bill Is a Segregation-Era Throwback