Hot Sheet: Tom Cruise Rocks Out in Chaps
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 15 2012 6:19 PM ET
1. FILM: Chely Wright Wish Me Away
Filmmakers Bobbie Birleffi and Beverly Kopfspent three years with the country singer to chronicle her brave decision to reveal she’s a lesbian. Their moving documentary uses interviews with Wright, her family, her pastor, and key players in the country music world, in addition to Wright's private video diaries to offer an insightful look at coming out. Now playing in select theaters.
- Artist Spotlight: Roberta Marrero
- PHOTOS: Meet the First Trans Man to Win a Gay Games Gold in Powerlifting
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- Op-ed: The Trouble With Teen Wolf
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Marriage Decision: 'No Need For Us to Rush'
- WATCH: Antigay Billboard Sparks Controversy in Tenn.