Hot Sheet: Tom Cruise Rocks Out in Chaps
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 15 2012 6:19 PM ET
1. FILM: Chely Wright Wish Me Away
Filmmakers Bobbie Birleffi and Beverly Kopfspent three years with the country singer to chronicle her brave decision to reveal she’s a lesbian. Their moving documentary uses interviews with Wright, her family, her pastor, and key players in the country music world, in addition to Wright's private video diaries to offer an insightful look at coming out. Now playing in select theaters.
- Op-ed: Gay Nightlife Is Dead — Long Live Gay Nightlife
- Op-ed: Rethinking the Shame Game Against Homophobes
- RuPaul's Drag Race, Logo TV Apologize for Transphobic Slur
- Op-ed: I'm a Gay Guy at a Christian College
- WATCH: Sprint Sends Customer Email to 'Gay Sissyboy'
- WATCH: Ala. Woman Charged With Murder of Son's Boyfriend