Hot Sheet: Tom Cruise Rocks Out in Chaps
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 15 2012 6:19 PM ET
1. FILM: Chely Wright Wish Me Away
Filmmakers Bobbie Birleffi and Beverly Kopfspent three years with the country singer to chronicle her brave decision to reveal she’s a lesbian. Their moving documentary uses interviews with Wright, her family, her pastor, and key players in the country music world, in addition to Wright's private video diaries to offer an insightful look at coming out. Now playing in select theaters.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend