Hot Sheet: Tom Cruise Rocks Out in Chaps
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 15 2012 6:19 PM ET
1. FILM: Chely Wright Wish Me Away
Filmmakers Bobbie Birleffi and Beverly Kopfspent three years with the country singer to chronicle her brave decision to reveal she’s a lesbian. Their moving documentary uses interviews with Wright, her family, her pastor, and key players in the country music world, in addition to Wright's private video diaries to offer an insightful look at coming out. Now playing in select theaters.
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- Michael Sam, Cowboys Welcome Lull in Media Attention
- Myth or Truth: Can We Give Up Condoms?
- Playwright Responds to N.C. High School That Canceled Play Due to Gay Scene
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends
- Analysis: Nope, Same-Sex Marriage Doesn't Dissuade Straight People from Getting Married