Hot Sheet: Tom Cruise Rocks Out in Chaps
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 15 2012 5:19 PM ET
1. FILM: Chely Wright Wish Me Away
Filmmakers Bobbie Birleffi and Beverly Kopfspent three years with the country singer to chronicle her brave decision to reveal she’s a lesbian. Their moving documentary uses interviews with Wright, her family, her pastor, and key players in the country music world, in addition to Wright's private video diaries to offer an insightful look at coming out. Now playing in select theaters.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Hands Down, the Single Best Quote of 2014
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Will Florida Arrest Clerks for Marrying Gay Couples?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment