Hot Sheet: Let's Hear It for Susan Sarandon!
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 21 2012 8:48 PM ET
10. DVD: Damages: The Complete Fourth Season
Even with a résumé that includes Albert Nobbs, Dangerous Liaisons, and Fatal Attraction, the defining role of Glenn Close’s spectacular career may well be Patty Hewes, the tough-as-nails litigator she expertly portrays in the legal thriller Damages. All 10 episodes of season 4, plus a featurette in which Close discusses the evolution of her character, are now available on DVD.
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Op-ed: Indiana's 'Turn Away Gays' Bill Is a Segregation-Era Throwback