Hot Sheet: Let's Hear It for Susan Sarandon!
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 21 2012 8:48 PM ET
10. DVD: Damages: The Complete Fourth Season
Even with a résumé that includes Albert Nobbs, Dangerous Liaisons, and Fatal Attraction, the defining role of Glenn Close’s spectacular career may well be Patty Hewes, the tough-as-nails litigator she expertly portrays in the legal thriller Damages. All 10 episodes of season 4, plus a featurette in which Close discusses the evolution of her character, are now available on DVD.
- 5 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- George Takei Joins Gamers in Shunning Indiana
- Michigan Woman Sues Planet Fitness Over Trans-Inclusive Locker Room