Hot Sheet: Let's Hear It for Susan Sarandon!
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 21 2012 8:48 PM ET
8. DVD: Blue Briefs
Six provocative short films that explore relationships and the pain that often accompanies love are compiled in Blue Briefs. Standouts include the award-winning Requited, which asks the question “How do you get over something you never had?” and Revolution, about a 16-year-old Iranian boy living in 1989 Los Angeles.
- Why Are We Gay?
- Kentucky Clerk Defies Supreme Court, Denies Same-Sex Couples Marriage Licenses
- Op-ed: It's Hard Out There for a Femme
- 5 HIV-Positive Men Give Advice to Their Former Selves
- 14 Ex-Ex Gays Paving the Way Forward
- WATCH: Protesters Tell Antigay Kentucky Clerk 'Do Your Job!' in Showdown With Her Supporters