Hot Sheet: Let's Hear It for Susan Sarandon!
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 21 2012 8:48 PM ET
8. DVD: Blue Briefs
Six provocative short films that explore relationships and the pain that often accompanies love are compiled in Blue Briefs. Standouts include the award-winning Requited, which asks the question “How do you get over something you never had?” and Revolution, about a 16-year-old Iranian boy living in 1989 Los Angeles.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- UFC Women's Champ: 'I Wouldn't Refuse' to Fight a Trans Athlete