Hot Sheet: Let's Hear It for Susan Sarandon!
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 21 2012 7:48 PM ET
8. DVD: Blue Briefs
Six provocative short films that explore relationships and the pain that often accompanies love are compiled in Blue Briefs. Standouts include the award-winning Requited, which asks the question “How do you get over something you never had?” and Revolution, about a 16-year-old Iranian boy living in 1989 Los Angeles.
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'
- Meet This Year's 'Prime Time 25'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- STUDY: Gay Sex Helps Humans Bond and Survive
- PHOTOS: Explore Genderqueer and Other Genders Beyond the Binary