Hot Sheet: Let's Hear It for Susan Sarandon!
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 21 2012 8:48 PM ET
8. DVD: Blue Briefs
Six provocative short films that explore relationships and the pain that often accompanies love are compiled in Blue Briefs. Standouts include the award-winning Requited, which asks the question “How do you get over something you never had?” and Revolution, about a 16-year-old Iranian boy living in 1989 Los Angeles.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- Greenland Parliament Unanimously Green-Lights Marriage Equality
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- Interception: Clemson Football Coach Withdraws From Antigay Fundraiser