Hot Sheet: Let's Hear It for Susan Sarandon!
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 21 2012 8:48 PM ET
8. DVD: Blue Briefs
Six provocative short films that explore relationships and the pain that often accompanies love are compiled in Blue Briefs. Standouts include the award-winning Requited, which asks the question “How do you get over something you never had?” and Revolution, about a 16-year-old Iranian boy living in 1989 Los Angeles.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- #TBT: Halloween Exhibitionism
- That's Amoré! 11 Irresistible Images of What Happened When Rome Recognized Same-Sex Marriages
- WATCH: In Pat Robertson's Latest Diatribe, Gays Are 'Terrorists'
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men