Hot Sheet: Let's Hear It for Susan Sarandon!
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 21 2012 8:48 PM ET
6. BOOK: The Campaign Within
Neil Giuliano’s memoir, aptly subtitled A Mayor's Private Journey to Public Leadership (Magnus Books, $24.95), is as forthright and extraordinary as the man who wrote it. The former president of GLAAD shares his incredible tale of growing up a shy, self-doubting kid with a secret in an Italian-American Catholic family to making history as the first openly gay mayor of Tempe, Ariz.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- Rachel Maddow Spoofs Minnesota Senate's 'No Eye Contact' Rule