Hot Sheet: Let's Hear It for Susan Sarandon!
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 21 2012 8:48 PM ET
6. BOOK: The Campaign Within
Neil Giuliano’s memoir, aptly subtitled A Mayor's Private Journey to Public Leadership (Magnus Books, $24.95), is as forthright and extraordinary as the man who wrote it. The former president of GLAAD shares his incredible tale of growing up a shy, self-doubting kid with a secret in an Italian-American Catholic family to making history as the first openly gay mayor of Tempe, Ariz.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers