Hot Sheet: Let's Hear It for Susan Sarandon!
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 21 2012 8:48 PM ET
6. BOOK: The Campaign Within
Neil Giuliano’s memoir, aptly subtitled A Mayor's Private Journey to Public Leadership (Magnus Books, $24.95), is as forthright and extraordinary as the man who wrote it. The former president of GLAAD shares his incredible tale of growing up a shy, self-doubting kid with a secret in an Italian-American Catholic family to making history as the first openly gay mayor of Tempe, Ariz.
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- Father of Teen Facing Felony for Lesbian Relationship Says She's Been Targeted Before
- Democrats and Republicans Alike Wary of Virginia's Radical Lt. Gov. Nominee
- WATCH: President Obama Tells Morehouse Grads 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend'
- Illinois Will Pass Marriage Equality Bill, Sponsor Says
- French Marriage Equality Opponent Commits Suicide at Notre Dame
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Women INTERVIEW: Vicci Martinez Speaks her Truth 19 min 7 sec ago
- Politics Neither Democrats Nor Republicans Pleased With Virginia's GOP Lt. Gov. Nominee 1 hour 14 min ago
- Entertainment News Bling King: Liberace Car, Piano on View in NYC 1 hour 30 min ago
- Love and Sex Dear Digital Romeo: How Do I Seduce a Guy Through Chat? 1 hour 53 min ago
- Women Free Kate — She's Been Targeted Before, Says Father 2 hours 44 min ago
- Marriage Equality Illinois Will Pass Marriage Equality Bill, Sponsor Says 3:26 PM
- Women Op-Ed: Case of Lesbian Teen Kaitlyn Hunt Raises Questions About Sexual Double Standard 3:13 PM