Hot Sheet: Ready to Fill Channing Tatum's G-String?
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 29 2012 6:46 PM ET
5. THEATER: The Exorcist
You might not want to sit in the front row for this chiller about a pea soup-spewing demon-possessed little girl. Brooke Shields and Richard Chamberlain headline director John Doyle’s world premiere adaptation of William Peter Blatty’s classic horror novel. It opens Tuesday and runs through August 12 at L.A.’s Geffen Playhouse. For more information go to GeffenPlayhouse.com.
- Op-ed: Burning Books, One Word at a Time
- Op-ed: Why Do Kids Anger So Many Gay Men?
- WATCH: PBS Showcases Queer Aspects of Cosplay
- In the Galleries: Pierre et Gilles' 'Heros'
- WATCH: UMass Rally Shouts Down Westboro’s Attempted Picket of Derrick Gordon
- James Franco Calls Gay NYT Theater Critic a 'Little Bitch'