Hot Sheet: Ready to Fill Channing Tatum's G-String?
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 29 2012 6:46 PM ET
5. THEATER: The Exorcist
You might not want to sit in the front row for this chiller about a pea soup-spewing demon-possessed little girl. Brooke Shields and Richard Chamberlain headline director John Doyle’s world premiere adaptation of William Peter Blatty’s classic horror novel. It opens Tuesday and runs through August 12 at L.A.’s Geffen Playhouse. For more information go to GeffenPlayhouse.com.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism
- White House to Unveil New HIV Strategy
- Minister to LGBT People: Thanks for Making Me More Antigay
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet