Hot Sheet: Ready to Fill Channing Tatum's G-String?
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 29 2012 6:46 PM ET
5. THEATER: The Exorcist
You might not want to sit in the front row for this chiller about a pea soup-spewing demon-possessed little girl. Brooke Shields and Richard Chamberlain headline director John Doyle’s world premiere adaptation of William Peter Blatty’s classic horror novel. It opens Tuesday and runs through August 12 at L.A.’s Geffen Playhouse. For more information go to GeffenPlayhouse.com.
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers