Hot Sheet: Ready to Fill Channing Tatum's G-String?
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 29 2012 6:46 PM ET
3. BOOK: Gorgeous Gallery
The fine art of homoeroticism is saluted in this aptly titled volume (Bruno Gmunder, $52.99). Gay art chronicler David Leddick has compiled a bold and often graphic collection of drawings, paintings, and photos of artists at their most sexual.
- Has Gaga Lost the Gays?
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Jon Stewart Remembers When The NFL's Biggest Distraction Was a Gay Player
- Philly: Catholic High School Fires Basketball Coach for Connection to Antigay Beating
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- Op-ed: The Trouble With Teen Wolf