Hot Sheet: Ready to Fill Channing Tatum's G-String?
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 29 2012 6:46 PM ET
1. FILM: Magic Mike
Get ready to unroll those dollar bills. Matt Bomer, Joe Manganiello, Matthew McConaughey, and Alex Pettyfer nicely fill out their G-strings in Steven Soderbergh’s gritty dramedy (think Boogie Nights meets Saturday Night Fever) loosely based on star Channing Tatum’s teenage stint as a stripper. Now in theaters. Watch a clip here.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- Ex-BYU Student Assaulted, Evicted After Coming Out