Hot Sheet: Ready to Fill Channing Tatum's G-String?
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 29 2012 6:46 PM ET
1. FILM: Magic Mike
Get ready to unroll those dollar bills. Matt Bomer, Joe Manganiello, Matthew McConaughey, and Alex Pettyfer nicely fill out their G-strings in Steven Soderbergh’s gritty dramedy (think Boogie Nights meets Saturday Night Fever) loosely based on star Channing Tatum’s teenage stint as a stripper. Now in theaters. Watch a clip here.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'