Hot Sheet: A New Kind of Political Animal
BY Jeremy Kinser
July 13 2012 8:20 PM ET
8. THEATER: Mommie Queerest
The rocky relationship between Hollywood’s most notorious mother, Joan Crawford, and most put-upon daughter—that would be Christina—gets yet another twist. Playwright Jamie Morris, who also portrays Crawford, speculated on how their infamous struggles would have played out had the great screen star actually been a man. Through September 1 at Provincetown’s Art House. For more information go to PtownArtHouse.com.
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 18 Stars Who Prove Queer People Can (Classic) Rock