Hot Sheet: A New Kind of Political Animal
BY Jeremy Kinser
July 13 2012 8:20 PM ET
8. THEATER: Mommie Queerest
The rocky relationship between Hollywood’s most notorious mother, Joan Crawford, and most put-upon daughter—that would be Christina—gets yet another twist. Playwright Jamie Morris, who also portrays Crawford, speculated on how their infamous struggles would have played out had the great screen star actually been a man. Through September 1 at Provincetown’s Art House. For more information go to PtownArtHouse.com.
- Kris Humphries Doesn't Support Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times