Hot Sheet: A New Kind of Political Animal
BY Jeremy Kinser
July 13 2012 8:20 PM ET
8. THEATER: Mommie Queerest
The rocky relationship between Hollywood’s most notorious mother, Joan Crawford, and most put-upon daughter—that would be Christina—gets yet another twist. Playwright Jamie Morris, who also portrays Crawford, speculated on how their infamous struggles would have played out had the great screen star actually been a man. Through September 1 at Provincetown’s Art House. For more information go to PtownArtHouse.com.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- That's Amoré! 11 Irresistible Images of What Happened When Rome Recognized Same-Sex Marriages
- WATCH: In Pat Robertson's Latest Diatribe, Gays Are 'Terrorists'
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp