Hot Sheet: A New Kind of Political Animal
BY Jeremy Kinser
July 13 2012 7:20 PM ET
8. THEATER: Mommie Queerest
The rocky relationship between Hollywood’s most notorious mother, Joan Crawford, and most put-upon daughter—that would be Christina—gets yet another twist. Playwright Jamie Morris, who also portrays Crawford, speculated on how their infamous struggles would have played out had the great screen star actually been a man. Through September 1 at Provincetown’s Art House. For more information go to PtownArtHouse.com.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View