Hot Sheet: A New Kind of Political Animal
BY Jeremy Kinser
July 13 2012 8:20 PM ET
1. MUSIC: “Before You,” Cheyenne Jackson
“I was lost in my head, trying to forget,” Jackson sings in this buoyant love song, the second single from the heartthrob’s new album, Drive. Watch the swoony black-and-white video, which features Rachel Dratch resembling Norma Desmond and the Bride of Frankenstein in a crazy hat.
- Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT
- A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World
- Schumer Admits Reason He Left Gays Out of Immigration 'Provides Little Comfort'
- Donald Rumsfeld Isn't Sure, But Marriage Equality Might Lead to Polygamy
- Does Expansion of Rights Also Expand Antigay Violence?
- Op-ed: My Life as a Gay Boy Scout
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Sports Water Polo Player Addresses WeHo City Council in Speedo 4 min 40 sec ago
- Comics and Graphic Novels This Gay Superhero Comic Is So Super Duper 1 hour 4 min ago
- The End of Bullying Could Video Games Be a Cure for Anti-LGBT Bullying? 1 hour 49 min ago
- Women Kaitlyn Hunt's Lawyer: Possible Plea Deal, But No Felony For Same-Sex High School Relationship 7:03 PM
- Military Donald Rumsfeld Isn't Sure, But Marriage Equality Might Lead to Polygamy 7:01 PM
- Internet WATCH: The First AIDS Generation in Giant Town Hall 6:16 PM
- Politics Joe Biden Praises Jewish Leaders for Marriage Equality 6:09 PM