Hot Sheet: A New Kind of Political Animal
BY Jeremy Kinser
July 13 2012 8:20 PM ET
1. MUSIC: “Before You,” Cheyenne Jackson
“I was lost in my head, trying to forget,” Jackson sings in this buoyant love song, the second single from the heartthrob’s new album, Drive. Watch the swoony black-and-white video, which features Rachel Dratch resembling Norma Desmond and the Bride of Frankenstein in a crazy hat.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Ex-BYU Student Assaulted, Evicted After Coming Out
- Sweden Is Adding a Gender-Neutral Pronoun to Its Dictionary