Hot Sheet: A New Kind of Political Animal
BY Jeremy Kinser
July 13 2012 8:20 PM ET
1. MUSIC: “Before You,” Cheyenne Jackson
“I was lost in my head, trying to forget,” Jackson sings in this buoyant love song, the second single from the heartthrob’s new album, Drive. Watch the swoony black-and-white video, which features Rachel Dratch resembling Norma Desmond and the Bride of Frankenstein in a crazy hat.
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Tim Cook on Standing Up to Discrimination: 'It’s Time for All of Us'
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?