Hot Sheet: A New Kind of Political Animal
BY Jeremy Kinser
July 13 2012 8:20 PM ET
1. MUSIC: “Before You,” Cheyenne Jackson
“I was lost in my head, trying to forget,” Jackson sings in this buoyant love song, the second single from the heartthrob’s new album, Drive. Watch the swoony black-and-white video, which features Rachel Dratch resembling Norma Desmond and the Bride of Frankenstein in a crazy hat.
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- Newly Out Fox Contributor Isn't Very Concerned About Gay Rights
- WATCH: Can the GOP Presidential Field Get Any More Antigay?
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- Mayweather, Pacquiao: Two Checkered Pasts with LGBTs, One with Women