Hot Sheet: Charlie's Angels Gets a Drag Makeover
BY Jeremy Kinser
July 20 2012 6:30 PM ET
6. THEATER: The Paris Letter
Pulitzer Prize- and Tony-nominated Jon Robin Baitz’s searing play chronicles a Wall Street power broker who gets caught up in a financial scheme that threatens to expose his extramarital gay affairs. At L.A.’s Lonny Chapman Theatre through September 2. For more information go to TheGroupRep.com.
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- Out NYC Owner Hires Omar Sharif Jr. as Community Liaison
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- REPORT: Bisexuals Face Biphobia at Doctor's Office, LGBT Groups