Hot Sheet: Charlie's Angels Gets a Drag Makeover
BY Jeremy Kinser
July 20 2012 5:30 PM ET
6. THEATER: The Paris Letter
Pulitzer Prize- and Tony-nominated Jon Robin Baitz’s searing play chronicles a Wall Street power broker who gets caught up in a financial scheme that threatens to expose his extramarital gay affairs. At L.A.’s Lonny Chapman Theatre through September 2. For more information go to TheGroupRep.com.
- Artist Spotlight: Carlos Barahona Possollo
- WATCH: George Takei Parodies TLC's My Husband’s Not Gay
- Alabama Probate Judges Association: We 'Cannot Legally' Issue Marriage Licenses to Gay Couples
- WATCH: Rachel Maddow Skewers Bobby Jindal Prayer Rally
- Patrick Stewart: 'Supporting Gay Rights Is Natural'
- Gallery of Geek: J. Bone