Hot Sheet: Charlie's Angels Gets a Drag Makeover
BY Jeremy Kinser
July 20 2012 6:30 PM ET
6. THEATER: The Paris Letter
Pulitzer Prize- and Tony-nominated Jon Robin Baitz’s searing play chronicles a Wall Street power broker who gets caught up in a financial scheme that threatens to expose his extramarital gay affairs. At L.A.’s Lonny Chapman Theatre through September 2. For more information go to TheGroupRep.com.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- Ethics Complaint Filed Against Texas AG Over Stance on Marriage Licenses
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Why Does Vogue Think Bisexuality Is a Phase?