Hot Sheet: Charlie's Angels Gets a Drag Makeover
BY Jeremy Kinser
July 20 2012 6:30 PM ET
6. THEATER: The Paris Letter
Pulitzer Prize- and Tony-nominated Jon Robin Baitz’s searing play chronicles a Wall Street power broker who gets caught up in a financial scheme that threatens to expose his extramarital gay affairs. At L.A.’s Lonny Chapman Theatre through September 2. For more information go to TheGroupRep.com.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- QUIZ: Are You Afraid of Gay PDA?
- 7 Absurd Legal 'Arguments' Against Marriage Equality From a Straight Couple in Kansas
- Op-ed: I Am a Straight, Female Sister of Perpetual Indulgence (And You Can Be, Too!)
- Op-ed: No, You Shouldn't Raise 150K for Homophobes