Hot Sheet: Charlie's Angels Gets a Drag Makeover
BY Jeremy Kinser
July 20 2012 6:30 PM ET
6. THEATER: The Paris Letter
Pulitzer Prize- and Tony-nominated Jon Robin Baitz’s searing play chronicles a Wall Street power broker who gets caught up in a financial scheme that threatens to expose his extramarital gay affairs. At L.A.’s Lonny Chapman Theatre through September 2. For more information go to TheGroupRep.com.
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- WATCH: Ariz. High School Throws Out Ballots for Lesbian Homecoming Couple
- Holder's Final Vow to Supreme Court: Uphold Marriage Equality
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'