Hot Sheet: Charlie's Angels Gets a Drag Makeover
BY Jeremy Kinser
July 20 2012 6:30 PM ET
1. BOOK: Love Is the Cure, Elton John
For the first time the iconic entertainer tells his own story (Little Brown and Co., $27.99), revealing exclusive details about his relationships with Elizabeth Taylor, Freddie Mercury, Ryan White, and Princess Diana and offering a portrait of his life during the era of AIDS and what’s necessary to bring an end to the epidemic. Book sales will benefit the Elton Johns AIDS Foundation.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- Same-Sex Couple's Kiss Sparks U.K. Bus Driver's Antigay Rant
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- Op-ed: How the Voices of Children Have Helped Turn the Tide on Marriage Equality
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage