Hot Sheet: Charlie's Angels Gets a Drag Makeover
BY Jeremy Kinser
July 20 2012 6:30 PM ET
1. BOOK: Love Is the Cure, Elton John
For the first time the iconic entertainer tells his own story (Little Brown and Co., $27.99), revealing exclusive details about his relationships with Elizabeth Taylor, Freddie Mercury, Ryan White, and Princess Diana and offering a portrait of his life during the era of AIDS and what’s necessary to bring an end to the epidemic. Book sales will benefit the Elton Johns AIDS Foundation.
- One of the Original X-Men Comes Out as Gay (Spoilers)
- EXCLUSIVE: Josh Groban Sings "Over The Rainbow"
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- More of You Could Be Fired for Getting Married
- WATCH: Bruce LaBruce at MoMA
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'