Hot Sheet: Are You Ready For the Next Channing Tatum?
BY Jeremy Kinser
July 27 2012 2:37 PM ET
7. Video: “La La Land,” Sir Ivan
The summer’s looniest video comes from Sir Ivan, in which his messiah-like alter ego spreads peace and love among an assortment of eccentric characters. Sir Ivan, a noted philanthropist who’s made hefty donations to a number of LGBT organizations including AmfAR, Broadway Cares, and the Elton John AIDS Foundation, will donate artist royalties of his album to The Peaceman Foundation, a charity which he established specifically to battle hatred and violence.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- Op-ed: Dear Cardinal Raymond Burke, I Am Your Gay Blood
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'