Hot Sheet: Are You Ready For the Next Channing Tatum?
BY Jeremy Kinser
July 27 2012 2:37 PM ET
7. Video: “La La Land,” Sir Ivan
The summer’s looniest video comes from Sir Ivan, in which his messiah-like alter ego spreads peace and love among an assortment of eccentric characters. Sir Ivan, a noted philanthropist who’s made hefty donations to a number of LGBT organizations including AmfAR, Broadway Cares, and the Elton John AIDS Foundation, will donate artist royalties of his album to The Peaceman Foundation, a charity which he established specifically to battle hatred and violence.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- RuPaul's Drag Race's Max: I Made a 'Grave Mistake'
- Right-Wing Ad: Marriage Equality Will Cause Freedom's 'Extinction'
- Bobby Jindal: Louisiana's Antigay Marriage Bill Isn't About Discrimination
- Op-ed: Leelah Alcorn 'Ciswashed' by the Media, White House