Hot Sheet: Are You Ready For the Next Channing Tatum?
BY Jeremy Kinser
July 27 2012 2:37 PM ET
7. Video: “La La Land,” Sir Ivan
The summer’s looniest video comes from Sir Ivan, in which his messiah-like alter ego spreads peace and love among an assortment of eccentric characters. Sir Ivan, a noted philanthropist who’s made hefty donations to a number of LGBT organizations including AmfAR, Broadway Cares, and the Elton John AIDS Foundation, will donate artist royalties of his album to The Peaceman Foundation, a charity which he established specifically to battle hatred and violence.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Texas Airline Crowd Tackles Antigay Attacker
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- Alaska High Schooler: Congressman's Apology 'Doesn't Mean Crap'
- Op-ed: Dear Straight People
- 7 Absurd Legal 'Arguments' Against Marriage Equality From a Straight Couple in Kansas