Hot Sheet: Do You Need a Close Shave?
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 03 2012 2:55 PM ET
8. MOVIE: Hope Springs
Meryl Streep reteams with her Devil Wears Prada director David Frankel for this comedic look at a woman trying to reignite the long-extinguished sexual spark in her relationship with her husband (Tommy Lee Jones). Meryl’s fumbled attempt to, ahem, sharpen her oral skills in a darkened movie theater will undoubtedly end up on her career highlights reel. Steve Carrell costars as their sex counselor. In theaters Wednesday.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Mike Pence 'Abhors' Discrimination? His Record Shows Otherwise
- Ellen's 11 Most Uproarious, April Fool's-Approved Pranks
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation