Hot Sheet: Do You Need a Close Shave?
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 03 2012 2:55 PM ET
8. MOVIE: Hope Springs
Meryl Streep reteams with her Devil Wears Prada director David Frankel for this comedic look at a woman trying to reignite the long-extinguished sexual spark in her relationship with her husband (Tommy Lee Jones). Meryl’s fumbled attempt to, ahem, sharpen her oral skills in a darkened movie theater will undoubtedly end up on her career highlights reel. Steve Carrell costars as their sex counselor. In theaters Wednesday.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law