Hot Sheet: Do You Need a Close Shave?
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 03 2012 2:55 PM ET
8. MOVIE: Hope Springs
Meryl Streep reteams with her Devil Wears Prada director David Frankel for this comedic look at a woman trying to reignite the long-extinguished sexual spark in her relationship with her husband (Tommy Lee Jones). Meryl’s fumbled attempt to, ahem, sharpen her oral skills in a darkened movie theater will undoubtedly end up on her career highlights reel. Steve Carrell costars as their sex counselor. In theaters Wednesday.
- Josh Duggar Resigns From Antigay Family Research Council Amid Sexual Abuse Allegations
- 25 Unforgettable Gay TV Kisses
- #TBT: The Battle for the Bulge
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- For YouTube's 10th Birthday, the 10 Best LGBT Videos
- EXCLUSIVE: A Chat With Pop Legend Dionne Warwick and Her Granddaughter Cheyenne Elliott