Hot Sheet: Do You Need a Close Shave?
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 03 2012 2:55 PM ET
8. MOVIE: Hope Springs
Meryl Streep reteams with her Devil Wears Prada director David Frankel for this comedic look at a woman trying to reignite the long-extinguished sexual spark in her relationship with her husband (Tommy Lee Jones). Meryl’s fumbled attempt to, ahem, sharpen her oral skills in a darkened movie theater will undoubtedly end up on her career highlights reel. Steve Carrell costars as their sex counselor. In theaters Wednesday.
- Hillary Clinton's Rainbow Logo Leads Politicians Proclaiming 'Love Can't Wait'
- PHOTOS: The Scene at the Supreme Court As Marriage Equality is Considered
- See Where the Nation Stands On Marriage Equality — In One Graphic
- Meet the People Waiting in Line for History
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Op-ed: Hosting Ted Cruz Isn't Just Offensive to LGBT People