Hot Sheet: Do You Need a Close Shave?
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 03 2012 2:55 PM ET
2. MUSIC: Perez Hilton’s Pop Up
The blogger-music aficionado’s first compilation album features hot new electrobands such as Donkeyboy, French Fries, and My Name Is Kay and is available Tuesday in traditional forms as well as the innovative “Perez Hilton Music Tee Series,” which offers a digital hangtag with the purchase of T-shirts and tank tops. Hilton will sign copies at the Kitson store in Beverly Hills tomorrow from 2 to 4 p.m.
- WATCH: President Obama Tells Morehouse Grads 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend'
- Op-ed: Religion Shouldn't Be an Excuse for Discrimination
- Florida Teen Facing Sex Offender Charge For Consensual Same-Sex Relationship
- WATCH: Ben Affleck and SNL Crew Go to Ex-Gay Camp
- The Miseducation of Destin Holmes
- WATCH: The Cure for Gay Wedding-Related Depression
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Women WATCH: The Voice's Out Contestant Michelle Chamuel Kills on P!nk's "Just Give Me Reason" 3 min 46 sec ago
- Travel Gay Bashing? There's an App for That! 1 hour 8 min ago
- Commentary Gun Advocate Uses Gays To Make His Point 10:33 AM
- Music EXCLUSIVE: Audra McDonald's 'Some Days' 8:56 AM
- Travel A Handy, Color-Coded Map to Gay Europe 8:43 AM
- Commentary Op-ed: Religion Shouldn't Be an Excuse for Discrimination 4:40 AM
- Current Issue The Miseducation of Destin Holmes 4:00 AM