Hot Sheet: Do You Need a Close Shave?
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 03 2012 1:55 PM ET
1. MUSIC: Good Morning to the Night, Elton John
Sir Elton gave his blessing to hip Aussie dance duo Pnau to reimagine songs from his early-’70s catalog as uplifting electronic anthems. The band wisely avoids the icon’s biggest hits, paying off with the entertainer’s first number 1 album in the U.K. in two decades.
- WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever!
- Op-ed: What I Didn't Learn in Catholic School
- Antigay Think Tank Could Use a Copy Editor
- Bryan Singer Announces News for Next X-Men Film
- Redbox Picks Up Bridegroom Despite Rule Against Documentaries
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- Politics Gay Former Republican Congressman Condemns Interparty Discrimination 1 hour 9 min ago
- World News Putin Tightens Grip on Kremlin-Run News Agencies 1 hour 14 min ago
- Film Redbox Picks Up Bridegroom Despite Rule Against Documentaries 1 hour 23 min ago
- Travel Super Seniors of the Palm Springs Follies Prepare for the End 1 hour 27 min ago
- Film Bryan Singer Announces News for Next X-Men Film 1 hour 28 min ago
- Acceptance Matters WATCH: We Wish Every Coming Out Got a Hug-a-Thon 1 hour 37 min ago
- Marriage Equality Antigay Think Tank Could Use a Copy Editor 1 hour 41 min ago