Hot Sheet: A Summer Romance Heats Up August
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 10 2012 6:14 PM ET
1. BOOK: For Colored Boys Who Have Considered Suicide When the Rainbow Is Still Not Enough: Coming of Age, Coming Out, and Coming Home
Forty-five writers, including James Earl Hardy and B. Scott, contributed to this consistently riveting anthology (Magnus Books, $15.95) that’s filled with edgy, humorous, and inspirational tales. Edited by Keith Boykin and frequent Advocate contributor Clay Cane.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Bobby Jindal: Louisiana's Antigay Marriage Bill Isn't About Discrimination
- Artist Spotlight: Chris von Steiner
- RuPaul's Drag Race's Max: I Made a 'Grave Mistake'
- Right-Wing Ad: Marriage Equality Will Cause Freedom's 'Extinction'