Hot Sheet: A Summer Romance Heats Up August
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 10 2012 6:14 PM ET
1. BOOK: For Colored Boys Who Have Considered Suicide When the Rainbow Is Still Not Enough: Coming of Age, Coming Out, and Coming Home
Forty-five writers, including James Earl Hardy and B. Scott, contributed to this consistently riveting anthology (Magnus Books, $15.95) that’s filled with edgy, humorous, and inspirational tales. Edited by Keith Boykin and frequent Advocate contributor Clay Cane.
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- WATCH: In Pat Robertson's Latest Diatribe, Gays Are 'Terrorists'
- Idaho Gov. Begs Court to Reverse 'Bad Law' of Marriage Equality
- That's Amoré! 11 Irresistible Images of What Happened When Rome Recognized Same-Sex Marriages
- In Their Own Words: Men of Color Explain Why They Take PrEP