Hot Sheet: A Summer Romance Heats Up August
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 10 2012 5:14 PM ET
1. BOOK: For Colored Boys Who Have Considered Suicide When the Rainbow Is Still Not Enough: Coming of Age, Coming Out, and Coming Home
Forty-five writers, including James Earl Hardy and B. Scott, contributed to this consistently riveting anthology (Magnus Books, $15.95) that’s filled with edgy, humorous, and inspirational tales. Edited by Keith Boykin and frequent Advocate contributor Clay Cane.
- Federal Judge Rules for Marriage Equality in Arkansas
- Antigay Activist: Buy My 'No Such Thing as Gay' Book
- Op-ed: The Decade Masturbation Burst Out of the Closet Before I Did
- PHOTOS: Explore Genderqueer and Other Genders Beyond the Binary
- Right-Wing Group Targets Trans-Friendly Federal Nominee
- Is the 'Not Gay No More' Guy for Real?