Hot Sheet: A Summer Romance Heats Up August
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 10 2012 6:14 PM ET
1. BOOK: For Colored Boys Who Have Considered Suicide When the Rainbow Is Still Not Enough: Coming of Age, Coming Out, and Coming Home
Forty-five writers, including James Earl Hardy and B. Scott, contributed to this consistently riveting anthology (Magnus Books, $15.95) that’s filled with edgy, humorous, and inspirational tales. Edited by Keith Boykin and frequent Advocate contributor Clay Cane.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV