Hot Sheet: A Summer Romance Heats Up August
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 10 2012 6:14 PM ET
1. BOOK: For Colored Boys Who Have Considered Suicide When the Rainbow Is Still Not Enough: Coming of Age, Coming Out, and Coming Home
Forty-five writers, including James Earl Hardy and B. Scott, contributed to this consistently riveting anthology (Magnus Books, $15.95) that’s filled with edgy, humorous, and inspirational tales. Edited by Keith Boykin and frequent Advocate contributor Clay Cane.
- Op-ed: Gay Nightlife Is Dead — Long Live Gay Nightlife
- Op-ed: Rethinking the Shame Game Against Homophobes
- RuPaul's Drag Race, Logo TV Apologize for Transphobic Slur
- New ABC Talker Laura Ingraham Has Antigay Record
- Brunei Brings Back Death by Stoning
- WATCH: Sprint Sends Customer Email to 'Gay Sissyboy'