Hot Sheet: Things Are Getting Hairy
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 17 2012 6:29 PM ET
2. FILM: Hit & Run
This homage to Steve McQueen-style car chase comedy-thrillers is filled with unexpectedly pro-gay content. Besides starring longtime marriage equality advocates Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard (who also co-directed with David Palmer) there are fun supporting turns from Kristin Chenoweth, Tom Arnold, and Bradley Cooper, an enlightening debate about the three-letter f-word, plus several surprise cameos. Opens in theaters August 22.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Catholics: Antigay Leaders Get Boot, a Progressive Becomes American Archbishop
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- t.A.T.u. Singer OK with Lesbians, But Being Gay Is 'Unmanly'
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs