Hot Sheet: Things Are Getting Hairy
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 17 2012 5:29 PM ET
2. FILM: Hit & Run
This homage to Steve McQueen-style car chase comedy-thrillers is filled with unexpectedly pro-gay content. Besides starring longtime marriage equality advocates Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard (who also co-directed with David Palmer) there are fun supporting turns from Kristin Chenoweth, Tom Arnold, and Bradley Cooper, an enlightening debate about the three-letter f-word, plus several surprise cameos. Opens in theaters August 22.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Hands Down, the Single Best Quote of 2014
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Will Florida Arrest Clerks for Marrying Gay Couples?
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?