Hot Sheet: Things Are Getting Hairy
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 17 2012 6:29 PM ET
2. FILM: Hit & Run
This homage to Steve McQueen-style car chase comedy-thrillers is filled with unexpectedly pro-gay content. Besides starring longtime marriage equality advocates Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard (who also co-directed with David Palmer) there are fun supporting turns from Kristin Chenoweth, Tom Arnold, and Bradley Cooper, an enlightening debate about the three-letter f-word, plus several surprise cameos. Opens in theaters August 22.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Every GOP 2016 Hopeful Backs Mike Pence
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Governors of Connecticut, New York, and Washington Ban Travel to Indiana
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'