Hot Sheet: Things Are Getting Hairy
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 17 2012 6:29 PM ET
2. FILM: Hit & Run
This homage to Steve McQueen-style car chase comedy-thrillers is filled with unexpectedly pro-gay content. Besides starring longtime marriage equality advocates Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard (who also co-directed with David Palmer) there are fun supporting turns from Kristin Chenoweth, Tom Arnold, and Bradley Cooper, an enlightening debate about the three-letter f-word, plus several surprise cameos. Opens in theaters August 22.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut