Hot Sheet: Things Are Getting Hairy
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 17 2012 5:29 PM ET
1. EXHIBIT: Before We Were Queer
Highlights of this remarkable exhibit include artistic documentation of lesbian nuns throughout history, a sculpture recalling the first recorded relationship between two men, and photos of crossdressers in the 1860s. Through August 31 at New York’s Leslie + Lohman Museum of Queer Art. For more information go here and watch an interview with the curator here.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View