Hot Sheet: It's Hunting Season
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 31 2012 6:47 PM ET
10. THEATER: Silence! The Musical
Former Phantom Davis Gaines headlines an unauthorized parody of The Silence of the Lambs as Hannibal Lecter. This naughty satire features a singing chorus of floppy-eared lambs narrating the action. The snappy book by[title of show]’s Hunter Bell often outshines the score, which tries to shock with tunes like “If I Could Smell Her Cunt.” Begins previews Saturday and runs through September 8 at Los Angeles’s Hayworth Theatre. For more information go here.
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- Op-ed: Why I Unfriended My Mother
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- Texas Rep.: Strand Gays on an Island, See What Happens
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- Leslie Jordan: I Threw 'Sweet Iced Tea, Not Coffee' in Starbucks Fight