Hot Sheet: It's Hunting Season
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 31 2012 6:47 PM ET
10. THEATER: Silence! The Musical
Former Phantom Davis Gaines headlines an unauthorized parody of The Silence of the Lambs as Hannibal Lecter. This naughty satire features a singing chorus of floppy-eared lambs narrating the action. The snappy book by[title of show]’s Hunter Bell often outshines the score, which tries to shock with tunes like “If I Could Smell Her Cunt.” Begins previews Saturday and runs through September 8 at Los Angeles’s Hayworth Theatre. For more information go here.
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- Out NYC Owner Hires Omar Sharif Jr. as Community Liaison
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body