Hot Sheet: It's Hunting Season
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 31 2012 6:47 PM ET
4. MUSIC: Silver Age, Bob Mould
The veteran musician, eternally beloved for the brilliant work with his alternaband Hüsker Dü, releases his first album of new material in three years. Silver Age features 10 brand-new Mould compositions in the punishingly loud, melodically sparkling pop/rock vein of his other great band, Sugar. Watch his new video for “The Decent” below.
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- Op-ed: Are We More Successful Because We’re Gay?
- Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT
- Donald Rumsfeld Isn't Sure, But Marriage Equality Might Lead to Polygamy
- We Love Liberace Now Even More Than 30 Years Ago
- Schumer Admits Reason He Left Gays Out of Immigration 'Provides Little Comfort'
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Youth WATCH: What Happens When a Gay Scout Comes Out to Camp Leader 25 min 42 sec ago
- Commentary Op-ed: Are We More Successful Because We’re Gay? 51 min 7 sec ago
- Current Issue We Love Liberace Now Even More Than 30 Years Ago 1 hour 25 min ago
- Sports Water Polo Player Addresses WeHo City Council in Speedo May 22 2013 10:00 PM
- Comics and Graphic Novels This Gay Superhero Comic Is So Super Duper May 22 2013 9:00 PM
- The End of Bullying Could Video Games Be a Cure for Anti-LGBT Bullying? May 22 2013 8:15 PM
- Women Kaitlyn Hunt's Lawyer: Possible Plea Deal, But No Felony For Same-Sex High School Relationship May 22 2013 7:03 PM