Hot Sheet: It's Hunting Season
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 31 2012 6:47 PM ET
2. FILM: For a Good Time Call…
Justin Long's winky portrayal of the encouraging gay best friend is but one reason out director Jamie Travis's sweetly raunchy comedy about unlikely roomies (Lauren Anne Miller and It girl Ari Graynor) who make a mint as phone sex operators. Opens in select theaters today.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Florida Man Fired for Saying He'll Wed His Dog Because of Same-Sex Marriage
- 15 More Queers and Allies to Watch in 2015
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- WATCH: Rick Santorum Thinks 'People Aren't Getting Married'
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents