Hot Sheet: Laughter Through Tears Is Our Favorite Emotion
BY Jeremy Kinser
September 07 2012 6:14 PM ET
7. PERFORMANCE: Steel Magnolias
If laughter through tears is your favorite emotion and you don’t have anything nice to say about anybody, buy a ticket for Robert Harling’s cherished tearjerker. Frances Conroy, Jennifer Coolidge, Elizabeth Perkins, and Annie Potts headline director Judith Ivey’s 25th anniversary staged reading at L.A.’s Broad Stage as a benefit for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation Sunday. For more information go to SteelMagnolias-25Years.org.
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Op-ed: How Tom Saved Finland
- WATCH: Partner of Sydney Siege Hero Remembers His 'Soulmate'