Hot Sheet: Laughter Through Tears Is Our Favorite Emotion
BY Jeremy Kinser
September 07 2012 7:14 PM ET
7. PERFORMANCE: Steel Magnolias
If laughter through tears is your favorite emotion and you don’t have anything nice to say about anybody, buy a ticket for Robert Harling’s cherished tearjerker. Frances Conroy, Jennifer Coolidge, Elizabeth Perkins, and Annie Potts headline director Judith Ivey’s 25th anniversary staged reading at L.A.’s Broad Stage as a benefit for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation Sunday. For more information go to SteelMagnolias-25Years.org.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar
- Modern Family Director Live-Tweets a Plane Passenger's Drunken Meltdown
- Outrage After Major Minn. Paper Sells Transphobic Coalition Full-Page Ad