Hot Sheet: Laughter Through Tears Is Our Favorite Emotion
BY Jeremy Kinser
September 07 2012 7:14 PM ET
7. PERFORMANCE: Steel Magnolias
If laughter through tears is your favorite emotion and you don’t have anything nice to say about anybody, buy a ticket for Robert Harling’s cherished tearjerker. Frances Conroy, Jennifer Coolidge, Elizabeth Perkins, and Annie Potts headline director Judith Ivey’s 25th anniversary staged reading at L.A.’s Broad Stage as a benefit for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation Sunday. For more information go to SteelMagnolias-25Years.org.
- Michelle Duggar Gets Verdict in Her Quest Against LGBT Ordinance in Ark.
- Artist Spotlight: Czanara
- Hot Sheet: Guardians and Go-Go Boys
- Michael Lannan's Looking Is More Than Gay Sex and the City
- Love Overshadows Westboro Baptist Church's Plan to Protest Robin Williams Funeral
- Comedian's Billboard Taunts Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka