Hot Sheet: Laughter Through Tears Is Our Favorite Emotion
BY Jeremy Kinser
September 07 2012 7:14 PM ET
7. PERFORMANCE: Steel Magnolias
If laughter through tears is your favorite emotion and you don’t have anything nice to say about anybody, buy a ticket for Robert Harling’s cherished tearjerker. Frances Conroy, Jennifer Coolidge, Elizabeth Perkins, and Annie Potts headline director Judith Ivey’s 25th anniversary staged reading at L.A.’s Broad Stage as a benefit for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation Sunday. For more information go to SteelMagnolias-25Years.org.
- More Events Cancel Over Gay Hotel Owner's Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- #TBT: Breaking the Gay Code in the Movies
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'