Hot Sheet: Laughter Through Tears Is Our Favorite Emotion
BY Jeremy Kinser
September 07 2012 7:14 PM ET
7. PERFORMANCE: Steel Magnolias
If laughter through tears is your favorite emotion and you don’t have anything nice to say about anybody, buy a ticket for Robert Harling’s cherished tearjerker. Frances Conroy, Jennifer Coolidge, Elizabeth Perkins, and Annie Potts headline director Judith Ivey’s 25th anniversary staged reading at L.A.’s Broad Stage as a benefit for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation Sunday. For more information go to SteelMagnolias-25Years.org.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Ex-BYU Student Assaulted, Evicted After Coming Out