Hot Sheet: Laughter Through Tears Is Our Favorite Emotion
BY Jeremy Kinser
September 07 2012 7:14 PM ET
5. FILM: Bachelorette
This might sound familiar: Just before a wedding, several bridesmaids go in search of fun but find chaos instead. Spirited turns from Kirsten Dunst, Lizzy Caplan, and even Bridesmaids' Rebel Wilson make this more than just a retread of last year's funniest comedy. Plus The New Normal's Andrew Rannells takes it off as a stripper. Opens in theaters today.
- Op-ed: Burning Books, One Word at a Time
- Op-ed: Why Do Kids Anger So Many Gay Men?
- WATCH: PBS Showcases Queer Aspects of Cosplay
- James Franco Calls Gay NYT Theater Critic a 'Little Bitch'
- Last Words With RuPaul's Drag Race's Trinity K. Bonet
- WATCH: UMass Rally Shouts Down Westboro’s Attempted Picket of Derrick Gordon