Hot Sheet: Laughter Through Tears Is Our Favorite Emotion
BY Jeremy Kinser
September 07 2012 7:14 PM ET
5. FILM: Bachelorette
This might sound familiar: Just before a wedding, several bridesmaids go in search of fun but find chaos instead. Spirited turns from Kirsten Dunst, Lizzy Caplan, and even Bridesmaids' Rebel Wilson make this more than just a retread of last year's funniest comedy. Plus The New Normal's Andrew Rannells takes it off as a stripper. Opens in theaters today.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- Thousands Rally in S.C. to 'Stand With God' Against Marriage Equality
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s
- Texas Antigay Group Raising Money to Fight LGBT 'Army'
- Op-ed: Whither Gay Provincetown?