Hot Sheet: Laughter Through Tears Is Our Favorite Emotion
BY Jeremy Kinser
September 07 2012 6:14 PM ET
2. FILM: Keep the Lights On
The Delta’s director, Ira Sachs, returns with another powerful and autobiographical tale that looks at the dizzying highs and crippling lows of an LTR between a closeted lawyer (Damages’ Zachary Booth) and a documentary filmmaker (Thure Lindhardt). Opens in select theaters today.
- WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever!
- 13 Classic Companies Top HRC's New Corporate Equality Index
- These Couples Prove Love Is Love
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- Op-ed: What I Didn't Learn in Catholic School
- WATCH: We Wish Every Coming Out Got a Hug-a-Thon Like This
- Women New Family Ties: Meredith Baxter Marries Nancy Locke 1 hour 20 min ago
- Travel Spider-Man Will Welcome In 2014 In Times Square 1 hour 29 min ago
- Election Is Marriage Equality Still Politically Dangerous, Even in Mass.? 2 hours 11 min ago
- Entertainment News Tig Notaro Nominated for Best Comedy Album 6:08 PM
- HIV & AIDS Republican Pol: Gays Want Free Medical Care Because of AIDS 6:04 PM
- Parenting Israel Again Deals Gay Couples, Families Legislative Setback 4:10 PM
- Business America's Best Places to Work, According to HRC 3:49 PM