Hot Sheet: Laughter Through Tears Is Our Favorite Emotion
BY Jeremy Kinser
September 07 2012 7:14 PM ET
1. TV: The New Normal
Trademark witty, rapid-fire dialogue and deliciously oversize characterizations mark what will likely be Ryan Murphy’s latest surefire hit. The sitcom about a gay couple (Justin Bartha and a star-making performance by Andrew Rannells) planning to have a child through a sweet surrogate (Georgia King) despite the objections of her comically bigoted grandmother (Ellen Barkin, hilarious). Premieres on NBC Tuesday.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar
- Outrage After Major Minn. Paper Sells Transphobic Coalition Full-Page Ad
- Modern Family Director Live-Tweets a Plane Passenger's Drunken Meltdown