Hot Sheet: Laughter Through Tears Is Our Favorite Emotion
BY Jeremy Kinser
September 07 2012 7:14 PM ET
1. TV: The New Normal
Trademark witty, rapid-fire dialogue and deliciously oversize characterizations mark what will likely be Ryan Murphy’s latest surefire hit. The sitcom about a gay couple (Justin Bartha and a star-making performance by Andrew Rannells) planning to have a child through a sweet surrogate (Georgia King) despite the objections of her comically bigoted grandmother (Ellen Barkin, hilarious). Premieres on NBC Tuesday.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs
- Has Gaga Lost the Gays?
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- Op-ed: Gay People Raising Kids Has Shifted From Downfall to Salvation