Hot Sheet: Gavin Creel's Missionary Position
BY Jeremy Kinser
September 14 2012 6:30 PM ET
8. PERFORMANCE: Love Connie
The entertainment career of loveable, albeit hirsute flashdancer Connie Slocum (John Cantwell) is threatened along with her beloved pussycat, Vickie, in this cheerfully non-stop, ‘80s pop, psycho-slasher, dance-a-thon. See it Saturday at the Cabaret at Crown & Anchor in Provincetown and Monday at The Slipper Room in New York City.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- 12 Celebrities Who Lovingly Embrace Their LGBT Children