Hot Sheet: What if the World's Biggest Movie Star Was Gay?
BY Jeremy Kinser
September 21 2012 5:15 PM ET
5. TV: For & Against
Host Jim Morrison speaks with former Louisiana Governor and Presidential candidate Buddy Roemer and The Advocate’s New York correspondent Julie Bolcer about campaign finance reform and how big money has influenced the upcoming elections. Premieres tonight on Here! TV.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Rep. Steve King Wants Congress to Denounce Supreme Court's Marriage Equality Ruling
- Hillary Clinton's Kind Words to Gay Kid 'Afraid' for His Future
- Meet the First Trans Pastor Officially Ordained by the Evangelical Lutheran Church
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- President Obama Has Not Called for LGBT National Holiday