Hot Sheet: What if the World's Biggest Movie Star Was Gay?
BY Jeremy Kinser
September 21 2012 5:15 PM ET
5. TV: For & Against
Host Jim Morrison speaks with former Louisiana Governor and Presidential candidate Buddy Roemer and The Advocate’s New York correspondent Julie Bolcer about campaign finance reform and how big money has influenced the upcoming elections. Premieres tonight on Here! TV.
- 5 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- George Takei Joins Gamers in Shunning Indiana
- Michigan Woman Sues Planet Fitness Over Trans-Inclusive Locker Room