Hot Sheet: What if the World's Biggest Movie Star Was Gay?
BY Jeremy Kinser
September 21 2012 5:15 PM ET
5. TV: For & Against
Host Jim Morrison speaks with former Louisiana Governor and Presidential candidate Buddy Roemer and The Advocate’s New York correspondent Julie Bolcer about campaign finance reform and how big money has influenced the upcoming elections. Premieres tonight on Here! TV.
- WATCH: The Cure for Gay Wedding-Related Depression
- Florida Teen Arrested, Expelled for Same-Sex Relationship
- WATCH: Catholic School Tells Trans Teen 'Wear Girl's Gown or Don't Walk at Graduation'
- The South's Longer Wait for Equality
- The Small Southwestern Town That Went Rogue
- Editor's Letter: Why One Couple's Story Should Worry You
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Theater What Does Jane Lynch Have in Common with Miss Hannigan, Her Role in Broadway's Annie? 5 min 34 sec ago
- Women Chely Wright and Lauren Blitzer Welcome Twins 9 min 34 sec ago
- Health News Calcium Bad, Cinnamon Good, PreP Fails: Baffling Health News 38 min 36 sec ago
- Comics and Graphic Novels Coming Out HIV-Positive in the Comic Book Store 41 min 34 sec ago
- Transgender WATCH: Catholic School Won't Let Trans Grad Wear Men's Garb 1 hour 5 min ago
- Politics Minnesota Antibullying Bill Dies in Senate 1 hour 38 min ago
- Music Q&A Quickie: Colton Ford on Sex, New Music, and The Lair 2 hours 40 min ago