Hot Sheet: An American Gayby
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 12 2012 6:43 PM ET
3. MUSIC: Two Eleven, Brandy
The pop/R&B/reality star had a comeback earlier this year with her hit “Put It Down” —yes, it was a duet with Chris Brown, but we won’t hold that against the sweet Moesha star. Her new album, Two Eleven, is out Tuesday. It’s named not only for Brandy’s birthday but also the day her friend and idol, Whitney Houston, passed away.
- WATCH: This Indiana Pizzeria Won't Cater Gay Weddings
- More Celebs Tweet Off on Indiana
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- An Open Letter from a Transgender Rabbi to Trans Teens Everywhere
- WATCH: Conan's Hilarious Interview With Indiana's 'Religious Freedom Czar'
- Ellen's 11 Most Uproarious, April Fool's-Approved Pranks