Hot Sheet: An American Gayby
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 12 2012 5:43 PM ET
3. MUSIC: Two Eleven, Brandy
The pop/R&B/reality star had a comeback earlier this year with her hit “Put It Down” —yes, it was a duet with Chris Brown, but we won’t hold that against the sweet Moesha star. Her new album, Two Eleven, is out Tuesday. It’s named not only for Brandy’s birthday but also the day her friend and idol, Whitney Houston, passed away.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- New Suicide Hotline Dedicated to Trans People Now Open for Calls
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'
- Holding Out for a Gay Hero
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers