Hot Sheet: An American Gayby
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 12 2012 6:43 PM ET
3. MUSIC: Two Eleven, Brandy
The pop/R&B/reality star had a comeback earlier this year with her hit “Put It Down” —yes, it was a duet with Chris Brown, but we won’t hold that against the sweet Moesha star. Her new album, Two Eleven, is out Tuesday. It’s named not only for Brandy’s birthday but also the day her friend and idol, Whitney Houston, passed away.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- t.A.T.u. Singer OK with Lesbians, But Being Gay Is 'Unmanly'
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs
- Hot Sheet: Openly Serving, Openly Loving