Hot Sheet: An American Gayby
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 12 2012 5:43 PM ET
2. FILM: Gayby
When a perpetually single straight girl and her gay best friend decide to have a baby — make that a gayby — it seems like a modern family match made in heaven. Of course, there's the minor issue of the mechanics involved in actually making that gayby, and both future parents are scrambling to get their lives together before the little bundle of joy arrives. The irreverent comedy, starring Jenn Harris and Matthew Wilkas, opens in New York theaters today and in Los Angeles October 26. Watch the trailer.
- Artist Spotlight: Carlos Barahona Possollo
- Patrick Stewart: 'Supporting Gay Rights Is Natural'
- Gallery of Geek: J. Bone
- George Takei Hosts My Husband's Not Straight — The Perfect Follow-Up to TLC's 'Not Gay' Reality Show
- Madonna's 12 Studio Albums Ranked
- Op-ed: 6 Lessons a Straight Couple Learned From Owning a Gay Bar