Hot Sheet: An American Gayby
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 12 2012 6:43 PM ET
2. FILM: Gayby
When a perpetually single straight girl and her gay best friend decide to have a baby — make that a gayby — it seems like a modern family match made in heaven. Of course, there's the minor issue of the mechanics involved in actually making that gayby, and both future parents are scrambling to get their lives together before the little bundle of joy arrives. The irreverent comedy, starring Jenn Harris and Matthew Wilkas, opens in New York theaters today and in Los Angeles October 26. Watch the trailer.
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- Artist Spotlight: Roberta Marrero
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- The Media Pioneers Will Be Gay
- Idaho Spends Thousands on Lackluster Defense of Marriage Ban
- Op-ed: Has the LGBT Glass Ceiling Been Shattered in the Communications Field?