Hot Sheet: An American Gayby
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 12 2012 6:43 PM ET
2. FILM: Gayby
When a perpetually single straight girl and her gay best friend decide to have a baby — make that a gayby — it seems like a modern family match made in heaven. Of course, there's the minor issue of the mechanics involved in actually making that gayby, and both future parents are scrambling to get their lives together before the little bundle of joy arrives. The irreverent comedy, starring Jenn Harris and Matthew Wilkas, opens in New York theaters today and in Los Angeles October 26. Watch the trailer.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- 15 More Queers and Allies to Watch in 2015
- Hillary Clinton's Kind Words to Gay Kid 'Afraid' for His Future
- WATCH: Rick Santorum Thinks 'People Aren't Getting Married'
- South Dakota AG: Clerks Can Refuse Same-Sex Marriage Licenses
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed