Hot Sheet: An American Gayby
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 12 2012 6:43 PM ET
2. FILM: Gayby
When a perpetually single straight girl and her gay best friend decide to have a baby — make that a gayby — it seems like a modern family match made in heaven. Of course, there's the minor issue of the mechanics involved in actually making that gayby, and both future parents are scrambling to get their lives together before the little bundle of joy arrives. The irreverent comedy, starring Jenn Harris and Matthew Wilkas, opens in New York theaters today and in Los Angeles October 26. Watch the trailer.
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word