Hot Sheet: Shriek Week's Biggest Thrills
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 26 2012 7:10 PM ET
5. TELEVISION: The Baby Wait, Logo
Logo’s newest reality series, The Baby Wait, takes an intimate look into the little-chronicled period when adoptive parents have custody of their new child but the birth parents can still decide to keep the baby. The debut episode, which airs on Logo on Tuesday at 10 p.m. Eastern/Pacific, features a pair of gay dads adopting a teenager’s baby girl, viewing the open adoption from the perspective of both the adoptive parents and the birth mother. The series is touching, honest, and heartfelt, and shines a realistic, compassionate light on one of the myriad ways LGBT families are created.
- WATCH: This Indiana Pizzeria Won't Cater Gay Weddings
- More Celebs Tweet Off on Indiana
- WATCH: Conan's Hilarious Interview With Indiana's 'Religious Freedom Czar'
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV (Video)
- An Open Letter from a Transgender Rabbi to Trans Teens Everywhere
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation