Hot Sheet: Shriek Week's Biggest Thrills
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 26 2012 6:10 PM ET
5. TELEVISION: The Baby Wait, Logo
Logo’s newest reality series, The Baby Wait, takes an intimate look into the little-chronicled period when adoptive parents have custody of their new child but the birth parents can still decide to keep the baby. The debut episode, which airs on Logo on Tuesday at 10 p.m. Eastern/Pacific, features a pair of gay dads adopting a teenager’s baby girl, viewing the open adoption from the perspective of both the adoptive parents and the birth mother. The series is touching, honest, and heartfelt, and shines a realistic, compassionate light on one of the myriad ways LGBT families are created.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- PHOTOS: Explore Genderqueer and Other Genders Beyond the Binary
- Op-ed: The Decade Masturbation Burst Out of the Closet Before I Did
- Federal Judge Rules for Marriage Equality in Arkansas
- Is the 'Not Gay No More' Guy for Real?
- Antigay Activist: Buy My 'No Such Thing as Gay' Book