Hot Sheet: Shriek Week's Biggest Thrills
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 26 2012 7:10 PM ET
5. TELEVISION: The Baby Wait, Logo
Logo’s newest reality series, The Baby Wait, takes an intimate look into the little-chronicled period when adoptive parents have custody of their new child but the birth parents can still decide to keep the baby. The debut episode, which airs on Logo on Tuesday at 10 p.m. Eastern/Pacific, features a pair of gay dads adopting a teenager’s baby girl, viewing the open adoption from the perspective of both the adoptive parents and the birth mother. The series is touching, honest, and heartfelt, and shines a realistic, compassionate light on one of the myriad ways LGBT families are created.
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- North Carolina Governor to Veto Antigay Measure
- WATCH: 5 Arrested at California Rally to End Trans Immigration Detention